1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Fortress bug AGAIN

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Bluska, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluska

Bluska User

as i did not get a chance to explain exactly what happened in the previous topic ( https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=7972&p=70269 ) i am going to try again..
    on 28th our fortress was attacked by clan hunters and axxisshadows. they have used some bugs to get to the place where the defenders respawn. i assure u they did not log off as we've had this fortress for about a week and the timing between the 2 attacks from their clans was about 2 days. i do not believe that few (yes, there was more than 2 chars than the ones that i captured on the screens) of the players logged their chars off and left them there for two days.
    plus it is impossible to get there without using some king of bug! there r no places where you can jump off or jump on to get to the defenders' respawn.

i am asking again for you to have another look at this problem as i contacted the https://support.4game.com/ and did not get the help i was expecting.

regards.

2. SWIRUS

SWIRUS User

mederators u are strawberries or the sky is green ? how can u write they can be log off before fortres siege in respawn when we have fortres some like week :) but ok he log off and weit week for atack ( what is imposible 1/4 clan no play in week? xd) soo tell my how they ally do this ?:d to log off when ally have fortress ?xd and log some days ago when they want atack ?:d how its posible when fortress can have only one clan xd its very very stupid idea what u write... xd

moderators - 1 , i think this is oficial server some meybe admins, moderators answer like in oficial no like l2j server... dont be a chicken and punish players who using bug ... becouse its 100% bug u mast only racional think ow 2 clan can do this xd

weiting for real true answer no for very stupid idea....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
  3. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

they bugged a texture with a horse to get on the stairs/jump from the roof .

4. Bluska

Bluska User

and i forgot to mention we took this fortress from when it was free, impossible for someone to stay there logged off unless they didn't play for a week..

5. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

when siege starts are players that are in the siege zone ( even loged off) are moved out of the siege zone .

6. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

please do not start flame wars and discussions that are off topic, this is the game bugs section where people come to get help and posts like the ones i have now deleted will not be tolerated.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.