1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

FAQ for February - March

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Fahrenheit, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

i also chose to play innova cause ncwest is full with bots and scripts but on the other side mentor system is really important question and when 80% of ppl on this thread and the comunity as a whole asks the real questions innova team has dissapeared.i bet after 1 more week of hiding from customers someone will come and say be patient we thinkg/working/expect more details in future.that's called poor service.
    and i agree server is not healthy going.

2. sirius

sirius User

i stopped playing because i'am waiting for the introduction of a mentor system and a greater involvement of the innova team. because at these moments we can see only the great ignorance and avoidance responses.

3. Gilby

Gilby User

u can get 4 attribute stones from kartia every freaking day.

4. Lilly-01

Lilly-01 User

so what?

why should one be forced to farm for days before he gets element on his armour/weapon, if koreans designed a system that makes it so much easier?

5. Gilby

Gilby User

why would someone would do something when they could get everything on silver platter kids...........

6. Lilly-01

Lilly-01 User

you do realise that this is not 2004 any more, when lineage 2 grind was somewhat appealing? every single update makes this game easier for a reason...

also... i don't think its the _kids_ who want mentor system up and running. i have a full time job, i am in the process of writing my ma thesis and i do have a social life. thus, i can play 2-3 hours a day at most.

if i were a _kid_ i'd spend my time on forum calling people names. in fact i probably wouldn't even need mentor system then, as i would farm for 12h+ a day or even more just to to afford/use full elemented seraph armour and a specter weapon at level 90.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
  7. Gilby

Gilby User

no kidding :d i liked that part with "job"

8. Daide

Daide User

kartia's stones are rly random 1/10 work.
    and about his real life, we don't care, everyone have a social life (yes...hi's mate have rl) ok, you can't play a lot but when you play to a mmo you have to accept it, less time less stuffs.

ps : @sirius you're the biggest idiot, seriously i've never seen someone like you...stop this game just because of this f.... mento systeme (xaxa i won't be missing you)

i hate people who can't stop to cry for something like that....

(fr)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.