1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Daily quests 75-79

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AirX., Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AirX.

AirX. User

i've been lv 75 for a about a week, now i am 78.70%.
    as far as i know, in this level range there are 3 possible daily quests (shrine-woa-sv), 2 of which are randomly selected and available everyday.
    maths says, if this is correct, that every day you have 66% chance of getting each one of the three quests.
    question is: how come for 6 days on a row, on 7 days total, i always had shrine and sv, as to say most boring and with worst exp/time tradeoff?
    in a few days i will be 80+, those dailys will be history, but it really pissed me off not doing any single daily for 6 days (in the same time doing those quests without really hunting i could do up to 50% on my own).

2. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

i always had woa (angels) and then sv or shrine. usually those two changed on wednesday, atleast for me

3. akron

akron User

lol,the one on sv is the best,no problem to get items coz mobs are infinite ^^ and good adena drop,i did shrine once and twice woa...never again ^^

4. Gilby

Gilby User

u dont know how lucky u are that u get sv and shrine because woa is terribad 20 peoples camps 3 mobs per room its most frustrating daily ever especially for close range class.

5. AirX.

AirX. User

i know it sounds too lucky, in fact it was a mistake, i've always got shrine and woa. if u read further i say "it really pissed me off not doing any single daily for 6 days" because both are almost useless to do, for the amount of time it takes.

6. St0ne

St0ne User

hi,
    a small tip,maybe useful,i never did woa and shirne when ive got vit on me,but only when its off.simply waste of vit ;)
    after its off i start to do it ;)

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.