1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question about Nobless quest

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Enslaved, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enslaved

Enslaved User

hi, i am doing nobless quest atm. i have read few posts that regardles of quest log i can farm 100 items from mobs instead of killing barakiel. but i want to ask what is the drop rate of those 100items? because i tried to kill them with main and sub, both buffed and unbuffed and not a single q item. i have killed 100++ of them and nothing :d .. wheres the problem? thanks. by the way sub is 65lvl paladin.

2. simchajra

simchajra User

the droprate is quite low and my guess is it's near ~25%. it took me about 2 hours to farm them with my bd using a bow while nukers have no problem finishing this in 30 mins. i guess its necessary to farm with your sub as all the other parts require you to farm quest items on the subclass.

3. Awe__

Awe__ User

you, probably, just killing wrong mobs
    go to furthest corner of vos, behind barakiel room

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as simchajra said the drop rate is low and you need to do it on your subclass but its working normally.

regards.

5. Enslaved

Enslaved User

im killing fang, willing and few others which are in top right in valley of saints. seems very unlucky lol.. hmm would i be able to solo barakiel when im s grade with iss buffs? because seems it is faster to kill it :d

6. simchajra

simchajra User

the topright corner of vos should be one of the spots you can farm. about killing barakiel with iss buffs, i'm not sure about that but i don't give you a big chance to succeed. :s at least not alone or if the iss can't heal without getting any debuffs.

7. Eska

Eska User

barakiel level is the same as in before chronicles, u can't kill it with awakened ppl, and with iss buff, hmm, don't think so. if you have over enchanted stuff and you are tytant or destro with iss buffs - there is a little chance, but i don't think you can make it anyway :) save some time for yourself and grind 100 quest items ;)

8. khaot

khaot User

probably u killed wrong mobs, u must kill stronger mobs in vos, like "fang"... but faster is kill barakiel, u dont need tank for barakiel.just iss for buffs, dd's + mage who can sometimes use battle heal for dd's.

anyway grinding 100 items is stupid idea...

i have hope, that next chronicle with increasing levels will be funny like now... grind grind grind mobs....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
  9. wolf32

wolf32 User

false. one of my clan member helped my to farm 100 quest items without any problems and i was just following him.

10. ValarMorghulis

ValarMorghulis User

have you tried to speak again with the npc that gives you the quest? sometimes you need to speak again with them.
    if you have the quest, the spot near barakiel must give you the items. the mosters are wailing, fang, crow and shout of splendor.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.