1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Stolen stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Soul89, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul89

Soul89 User

Hi, I don't know if this is the appropiate forum to post this, if not, tell me where can I post/send this, please.

Well, what happened was that I stopped playing a long time ago, in February, and approximately 2 weeks ago I logged in after all that time to see how the game was going with the new update, and I found that my character was missing a lot of stuff which I had in February. I don't remember all the things, but I do remember some of them, I remember that I had a Specter Shooter, some Scrolls of Enchant R grade and a lot of element stones, most of them Dark. The only stuff which I still have are event things (requiem shooter event and Immortal armor/jewels event) and things that cannot be traded/used in auction house/sold in grocery store or are just simply not worth to take.

I admit that maybe I haven't wasted, I don't know, 1 billion adena or something like that, bit it is still my stuff, and it took me a lot of time and effort to get it, and I would like to recover it and, if possible, find the person who entered my account and punish him/her. Thank you for your time.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear Soul89,

Forum staff cannot deal with your issue, please open a ticket to support :
    https://support.4game.com/

I'm also locking the thread for further comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.