1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

For Greek players: paysafecard not accepted

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by GM Amarantha, Sep 24, 2015.

1. a.chalikias

a.chalikias User

visa and paypall is block too !!

2. rocky1981

rocky1981 User

the problem isn't in innova company but in our country,companies that accept paypal or other payments outside greece must have bank account on greek banks and innova doesn't have,located in luxemburg

3. Evil Regal

Evil Regal User

I am from Greece , i transfered money from my bank account to Skrill (they have an Alpha bank account to send) in 5 days they put my 25 euros in skrill account and i pre ordered. there is a way :)

4. Tromos1994

Tromos1994 User

Can you tell me ur ingame name so we can talk about it? I want to know how exactly i can do this.

5. jekix604

jekix604 User

Any news ?? LOL allowed paysafe now would u try too ?

6. Elesmira

Elesmira User

true, league of legends accepted again greek paysafe pins, I assume you can as well no?

7. Fragola

Fragola User

Thank you for this information. We haven't received any updates on this payment option, but we'll keep an eye on it and will accept it when it becomes available again.

marckela and markisia like this.
  8. exQTRix

exQTRix User

so what finally gonna be with Paysafe guys ??? Any Solution About That ?
    Your Server Is The Only Site i saw lately that cannot use Greek Paysafe yet...
    LeagueOFLegends and too many other sites from other games can normally take paysafe cards....

9. Fragola

Fragola User

I've just rechecked about PaySafe for Greece and I was told that since Monday it works in a test mode aka "it should work, but we need someone from Greece to try and process that to make sure".

If someone tries to do that, please let us know here how that goes.

If that doesn't work, you can always try this option:

marckela likes this.
  10. exQTRix

exQTRix User

Hello Fragola...
    Before 2 Days i used my paysafe account to add 25 euro in Game and succesfully i did it..
    After 1 Day i will try it to do it again with 10 euros again with the same method and cant do that ...Some People maybe cant use Bank Card
    What excatly happen with Greek Paysafe method guys ?
    All Games Can Easily Work like that... Why only u still out of this ?

11. marckela

marckela User

Yes like CM Fragola said paysafe accept again and with this nice Christmas offer for premium account I buy again thanks. merry Christmas to all and happy new year
    Dec 20, 2016
    I added 3 euro now coz my paysafes was over 14 months and I lost 9 euro to each of them bad luck I buy new paysafe and I will buy sure 3 months premium is good offer don't miss it

12. exQTRix

exQTRix User

but it dont work bro... still cant use paysafe

13. Fragola

Fragola User

So far I've received several reports of successful payments with PaySafe from Greece, thank you for sending them. Please keep us informed how it goes.

maybe there's a problem with your PaySafe card, please contact PaySafe support and ask them if your card is ok and let us know here how it went, if possible.

marckela likes this.
  14. marckela

marckela User

[QOayseUOTE="stevefaith, post: 8828865, member: 1082230"]but it dont work bro... still cant use paysafe[/QUOTE]
    Paysafe works from Greece I just put 2x10 euro each and I bought premium for 3 months probably I buy 3 months more until 30 of December is good offer
    Dec 21, 2016
    Works ok without problem c heck paysef date if are more tha 12 months will loose 3 euro per month I talked with the paysafe company
    Dec 21, 2016
    Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you

CM Fragola likes this.
  15. exQTRix

exQTRix User

Paysafe works from Greece I just put 2x10 euro each and I bought premium for 3 months probably I buy 3 months more until 30 of December is good offer
    Dec 21, 2016

Works ok without problem c heck paysef date if are more tha 12 months will loose 3 euro per month I talked with the paysafe company
    Dec 21, 2016
    Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you[/QUOTE]

i bought my paysafe 2 days before :p and its not work

16. Fragola

Fragola User

have you contacted PaySafe support?

marckela likes this.
  17. marckela

marckela User

Is time buy 1 more paysafe and try and buy 3 more months premium stay tunned for more info from me. Btw I put 2 paysafe yesterday and worked perfectly and I have 3 months premium now thanks for help CM Fragola!

CM Fragola likes this.
  18. marckela

marckela User

Why don't use paysafe?? I used this days with discount and I have 6 months premium im greek player and paysafes works again !Gz to innova for brought paysafes from Greece back on our game thanks! merry Christmas and happy new year to all

CM Fragola and markisia like this.
  19. KSERW

KSERW User

Ι used 4 different greek paysafecard and all 4 were successful. I bought them today and i used them all today. Everything went perfectXrhsi.

Χρησιμοποιήσα 4 διαφορετικές paysafecard ( αγορασμένες σήμερα) και οι 4 ήταν επιτυχημένες. ^^