1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

When New Update?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lillim, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUinter

QUinter User

and i was about thinking to buy PA again , why they increase PA price if there will be no different ?? unless they increase drop rate with it :) would prefer if those bonus dragons that u summon give better rewards daily then what gives now

2. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

As I understood going trough russian forums, there are 2 kind of PA. Regular one, that we have and improved one for double price, that gives litle bit different dragon agation, 50% adena/drop/spoil, 10000 vitality items per week and double amount of offline training. :)

Maybe something changed after, coz it was like that there month ago.

And also with new Pa introduction then added discount for old PA, when you are buying for several months (I think we had such "event" here few times as well).

3. Zizka

Zizka User

they had 1-2 weeks discount on the price of new PA for 3/6 months. after that all PA (if you had it before or bought at discount) have the same effect. Bonuses are 50% adena and item drop (no spoil bonus). 10 hours in training camp. and the egg gives sealed shadow weapons (can be traded), runes exp/sp/drop enchants (cant trade), bloody/dark stone. only trouble is, PA is almost double price. one month PA was 270 RUB now it is 450 RUB. 6 month is 1350 RUB (no idea how much it was before).

4. escalibran

escalibran User

Prices have been close to double of those in russia for a long time. maybe it's just adjusting for the weakened ruble atm. I don't expect them to srsly go 12+ € /month... at that point everybody could just bugger of to any other MMO and pay the same or even less.

And the dragon still drops trash mostly, the name and amount of the lolpots just changed ;)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  5. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Well, considering that soon will be Blade and Soul release and I will need to pay like 10-15 euro for premium, I am not interested to pay here same or more... :(

6. QUinter

QUinter User

not sure if this true but after next uptade they gonna make CC instance once per day or smth , u can get instance passes but seriously another instance that gives adena gonna be ruined :(
    p.s not sure if that truth i red patch notes of next uptades

7. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

It is true. In next update 1cc per day.

8. Lillim

Lillim User

100% true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.