1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

When New Update?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lillim, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKobu

iKobu User

Exclusive for nc as far i know

2. WineGod

WineGod User

we will have exclusive new l2store from innova :D

Lillim likes this.
  3. vvvlm

vvvlm User

wts lindvior

4. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Doubt we will see the same settings they have in nc west, juji did say it was "NC West exclusive"

5. vvvlm

vvvlm User

oh well

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

hope dies last :) would be nice to have it here... pve clans would start pvp a bit having such jewels

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

NCwest had to make those stuffs, cuz MANY players there left the servers and came here. One of the reasons america will have ip block in classic as well.

8. sleepers

sleepers User

No wonder some people say that innova players are "2nd rate citizens"

Innova should throw a bone to their playerbase as well.

9. cmec1

cmec1 User

they leave cause of boting system there... na servers dont have economy... because why make items cheaper when bots can farm more adena ^^
    and i believe the boting is the main reason of ip block in clasic.. but i doubt its a big deal cause u can allways use some proxy programs to change your ip into eu ones...

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Seriously you guys think this is 'good'? :)
    I moved here from Naia (NCWest) and trust me : NCWest sux.

By being invaded by bots,for the mostly Kartias instances are full,in the 1st day of the update it was barely impossible to join either a kartia group or solo. Even tho the new boost is amazing 'coz it gives the chance to the 'legits' to exp faster to hit 100-101,keep in mind naia has barely 400/500 active players maybe and 2000+ bots.

You cry for the Innova store when (tbh) i see nothing wrong about it.Fair prices,LOW prices (especially for boosts XP,in naia they're way more expensive,and you got NO TOPAZ which mean more balance in game features like olympiad,in Naia 'top' players got it level 3/5,which mean 10k+ dmg right in ur HP even with undieing will/celestial on,you really want this?^^)

Another stuff that you guys cry about is the "lol 3 days jewels in PA shop **** ($/)£/$=" srsly? At least they're 3 days and doesn't unabalance game feature,in Naia the more you shop the more you get. Tho the Lindvior can be used into olympiads since is not stated it can't be used. This actually unbalance once again the game since giving for free 7/30 days lindviors to everyone will make the jewel price 'drop' (prolly) and quite useless.

They got their 'NCWest Exclusive features" which are not working.Like the 'auto-soulshot' system. You guys are just cry babies who don't know how L2 works. You feel unlucky 'coz NCWest got free jewels and gives lots of EXP boost for free?!

Go to NCWest server,log in,get 5 PMs and 10 'All' chat spam messagges from bots,make level 61 and cry 'coz forsaken plains and wall of argos are FULL of bots,which mean,you can't level up.If you managed to get to level 85,good luck with adenas since thanks to bot when you hit 85 MAYBE you've 5kk adenas.

And if you think the new log in system or the new game systems will help prevent bots or protect people from scripting,keep in mind this : DiegoVargas.Enough said i guess.
    Oct 21, 2015
    As for the new SA system...this is not so good as you can think...it will probably be possible to put even 5 SAs on a weapon now.
    As I could see from GM's screenshot he had 4 SAs on his cutter...Focus+Health as 1st sa,Health as 2nd SA,Health as 3rd SA (which means over 50%+ HP bonus?).

Now,since the new system have no limit,you can put magical sa on warrior weapon : just for fun i tried it,and i made my dual daggers R grade with Empower SA.

Once again this means 'unbalance',even tho it will power up everything...why so? think about this : if you can put magical SAs on a weapon,it mean you can also put warrior SA...which mean you can now bestow Health+Acumen on a Cutter/Buster...or into a Retributer. Which mean you can now bestow a bow with Health+Crt dmg skill. Which mean you can bestow dualswords with Health+Mana up. Which mean you can bestow dualdaggers with crt dmg+crt dmg skill.

And if the new SA system will grant the chance to bestow 2 bonus as 1st SA + 2nd SA bonus + 3rd SA bonus...you may even get (on a shaper for example) :
    Atk. Spd. + 7%, P. Skill Critical Damage + 5%, PvP Damage + 5%
    P. Skill Critical Damage +10%,PvP Damage +5%
    Knight +15% HP.

Which,personally,it's quite good since it boost me a lot as dagger...and it give us the chance to get our weapon close to the Kelbim's and Tauti's...but really wtf...Hello? Classic? Yes it's me. Yes i was wondering what should i do...i've too many choices and it's hard to make one...should i buy a NM or a DC light set? maybe a MJ? umhhh...

S0RTILEGE and Bers Ser like this.
  11. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

In my case it isnt about pve bots I honestly dont care if people make money/have better gear than me, it is usual and you cant buy hands you will need to work hard to get better at this game, it's all about the PvP scripts anti hide all that **** that you wont find here...

12. Ronove

Ronove User

Nothing wrong with people wanting something they think would be fun and just because some system is on NCWest doesn't mean it's automatically bad. For example NCWest had mentoring like 1 year before Innova servers, that was the start of ppl qqing about NCWest having some features extra compared to this server. Some things NCWest put are lame, others not so much. :p

Bers Ser likes this.
  13. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

We already have this but its 50k-100k to the face while youre invincible, its called "Innovas delayed database". Dying on celestial like a buggedboss since 2013.

Seivlas and Lillim like this.
  14. Lillim

Lillim User

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  15. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Indeed,i didn't mean it. This new features for exp are good for newbies,problem is : most of the feature will be all for bots. Just see their adena drop and nerfed Q due to bots.People will always compare and cry the servers and qq the other was better,but for some reason or another they left it. Ehy in a server H5 i could marry with other's toons,can we make it here also?! :D (/troll off)

Yes and the same is in Naia,so i don't see why you bother Innova so much. In both server they got delay,with the only difference that in NCWest servers even if it lands they got an instant script for topaz,so ggwp with the celestials.

As for Lilim : Yes you can see bot spamming here also,even back in C4 when i was in the official Teon we had bots,bots will always exist.The difference is : how you deal with'em. NCWest servers ignore them and they leave them be,try to port to wall of argos or go bloody swampland.Here in Innova (so far) everytime i made a petition for a bot it was banned in less then 24 hours.
    For the SA system : this gives us the opportunity to make the weapon the way we like it w/o restriction,and it's good as i said since your toon will get by far stronger.But this will annoy the opponents...in my opinion anyway.we will get weapons with health+mana up (isses),acumen+health (healers),haste+crt dmg (yulls and othells)...meh i don't like it,but i guess we have to get used to it and let it be =_="

16. Undressed

Undressed User

17. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yep i know =_= i used to get invited to couple of those when i started in Innova long time ago. Tho this is just a 'Role-Play' thing...or do they get also the ring and the skill /gotolove? :v

18. Undressed

Undressed User

Yeah, they make the whole thing so weird. My most awkward situation in the game. You get the ring and the skill, some vit buff (if I remember right) and a cake!

19. Stanicheff

Stanicheff Banned

NO patience :X3:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  20. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

NCwest or innova, it does not matter, this is an issue that doesnt happen on any game i play besides L2, nto on private servers, not on league, not on aion. Who cares about topaz when u can do it here but 100k dmg?

Do you know what we were told? That NCsoft doesnt see it as a "bug" cause they cant fix it ROFL, buffs have 3 seconds delay, do ur unbind? doesnt work, do ur dispa? too late ur dead. Do your cele? Ops does cele even exist?

NCsoft is profiting from almost dead greedy communities but cant bother to fix a bug that would instantly kill most online games, l2 has other appeals but when a pvp is decided but some "trolololol bug" really whats so skield on playing a game thats 3 seconds behind the player..

Nyweris and golemka like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.