1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bump : Skill delay issue

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by t0mas, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t0mas

t0mas User

https://4gameforum.com/threads/531450/

Ty for saying again what i said earlier bcoz our beloved staff didnt believe me when i said that it happens only here and on NCwest it's working fine.

"Pls send screenshot with your prolem detailed....etc" Really ? I sent many messages and still nothing. And it happens 50x times/day which one i should choose to send you ?

Would be nice if you stop that comedy you just close the thread, delete it and forget it.
    Maybe you can actually fix it coz it kills the game.

Nyweris likes this.
  2. golemka

golemka User

zip the whole l2 folder and send it

Nyweris likes this.
  3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

for me no skill lags

4. LikeAVirgin

LikeAVirgin User

yeah they just gonna lock the topic, couse they cant stand the fact they got files/hardware issues. ive got hellbinded trough a wall today on parnassus, what to say? this server files are worse then sh!t atm.

5. t0mas

t0mas User

Ofc it's horrible atm. They have to fix it asap rly, else they can't call themselves official server bcoz the difference is huge compared to server working fine.

I can create as many topic as needed np. Till they fix it or till they confess they can't do nothing bcoz it's a joke server.

Nyweris likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

we are waiting official patch from devs from korea (c)

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

the answer from gm team in support:

Yes, your cast was some milliseconds earlier, but server counts both actions.
    This issue was discussed with the developers in the past, and we received the reply that it is technically impossible to fix it, and they do not count it as a game bug.
    The same explanation is for episodes when you are dead but with Cele buff and so on.

What is abused? The fact that you used it simultaneously, with a delay less than 0.1 second? System messages are based on skills which are used. Server proceeds used skills in its own way. Please read my previous message carefully

8. Seivlas

Seivlas User

It hurts to have to write it AGAIN. Ok, I'll try to make it even simpler :
    When you see someone with a celestial aegis on, it means that :
    - He used the celestial
    - The server received the order to put the celestial on him
    - The server send you the information that the dude IS in celestial

It means, when you hurt someone who has this animation on, and if you deal damage, that your skill information was sent to the server WAY after he processed the information of the skill the target used.

I'm in computer field, but my main professionnal skills aren't even in the server knowledge, and it seems I know this part more than your tech team. I'm starting to wonder what in fact happens on your side : lack of tech skills, lack of communication, lack of will to improve things.

Once again, contrary to some players, I know that whining here only to flame won't have any beneficial effect, mainly because the ones in charge of the server aren't the ones we can speak to via the forum. But please, stop spreading some non-sense and raise this issue. I think you received a whole chunk of data by now, and it's like you're looking at it with eyes closed and say "From what I see it's working fine"...

Nyweris likes this.
  9. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

Hello and thank you for your feedback and help.

Please provide me with a number of ticket where you had a detailed explanation of the problem, video and screenshots attached.

In case you cannot provide it, this topic will be closed just as the previous ones as I have already asked you several times in other topics to provide us with evidence which has to be sent to our engineers and to developers' team. We have already an active bug report dated several months ago which is being updated with your new videos and our comments in order to draw attention to this issue. If you cannot and do not want to help us with real facts like video, please stop creating threads void of sense.

10. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Are you kidding us, the technical team still need evidences of the issue, do you guys even test things in game sometimes ? You can acknowledge this issue with every buffs or debuffs in the game. Simple example, in every single olympiad match you can debuff iss under angel touch because the debuff is applied during that delay between angel touch cast and angel touch application by the server.

Nyweris likes this.
  11. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

You said its not on bug list for developers, and thats its not fixable before. I reported thsi bug 3 years ago, it's still here, the evidence is what we tell you " buffs and debuffs have random delays on them. You explained this with that that moment we see a skill apear is not the same moment our oponent is casting it due to latency, but again i repeat this doesnt happen on other games, just here, only in this game we die under invincibility, we get debuffed under immunity.

You want a video? make yourself instead of testing experiments, go to oly, make an umber of fights, it randomly happens. I provided screenshots before. https://4gameforum.com/threads/21824/

I bet you didnt even see my threads,look the date Mar 28 2014, that is void of sense rly, not us.

Rofl, i just noticed my thread was removed ( ,https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=20413) and along with it, all my screenshots, good ******* job innova to completetly IGNORE this issue, i had a 7 pages thread about this problem, nice one guys. Im not gonna bother to upload more for you, i report this years ago, time for you to check for urself and fix it.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    golemka likes this.
  12. LikeAVirgin

LikeAVirgin User

void of sense is the current quality of server files, im getting sick dying on celestial, getting hellbinded trough walls, getting stuck in EV in trees, tons of bugs ingame.
    funny part is, ive tested the celestial issue on ncwest today, they dont have that problem.

13. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

It was not removed, some links went broken after forum merge.

Again, thanks for providing nothing new to push to developers.

Guys, I am not a member of testing team - I collect feedback from you and push it to other departments and to the team. Reports like "hey, there is some bug, but I cannot prove it" are not viable, that's why to push this issue I am collecting videos from you and attaching them to the bug-report.
    Yes, as I said, we have already submitted a bug-report on this issue, old and moss-grown, with the last reply from devs' side dated year 2014. Our testing team is aware of this problem for more than a year and is updating the report from time to time with the new videos from users and server logs/proofs from its side. For example, video from @cmec1 has already been sent to devs as it clearly demonstrates the problem.

I got your complaints a long ago - you don't have to create more threads to draw attention and yell at me with your discontent. I need evidence from you to push the issue forward to developers.

Lillim and Nyweris like this.
  14. t0mas

t0mas User

Reply from dev's side date year 2014, they received video which clearly demonstrate the problem.
    So they are aware of the issue for more than a year.
    And the funny thing is, all others servers doesnt have that issue at all.
    So what's wrong with them ?
    Only 1 server bugged and reported for more than a year and nothing ? There is something wrong don't you think ?

I have the feeling like they don't really include innova server as important, else it would be fixed... or what ? Push them harder =)

orbi_ and Nyweris like this.
  15. cmec1

cmec1 User

this issue is more than 2.5 years old and still not fixed.. and i doubt it will be... most of all suffers from this is isses in oly.. everytime a bit stronger healer comes match ends fast cause mana burning debuff comes before can angelic and this shouldnt be this way... im not even talking about tank giving paralyze having lost some buffs and only with 5 buffs(max) when iss runs with full, tank still casts kinda faster... and skill mechanics should be rewrited somehow... same as sm1 told in previous posts like : briliant purge > all other **** (cause it removes and imunes at same time) and still ending having purge+debuff on

16. LikeAVirgin

LikeAVirgin User

ofc they wont fixed, ncsoft, doesnt give a **** about innova, noone blaming you amarantha, but innova could push a bit harder agiant ncsoft to fix this issue.

We didnt came here to play on a broken server, we could go to java private servers if we were looking for that.

why people play 1x rates on offi platforms? couse the files are flawless, stabile online etc. this what we are experiencing atm here on core, is private server quality.

VivaLa likes this.
  17. peking

peking User

they dont push anything, cause they dont give a flying....... about it, until ppl spending 40-50k euro @ l2store, and they dont care about players opinion only the money money money. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

the only thing what core is better than a private server is, that here there is no wipe after 3 week.

18. t0mas

t0mas User

Hello !!! So 2 weeks has passed since we "complained" again, anything new ? Anything is changing ?
    Coz i can tell you that from in game pov it's still HORRIBLE.

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

it will be even more horrifying after update when db will be overflowed with new data delays will be even longer ^^

20. t0mas

t0mas User

HELLO again !!! 2 weeks has passed and meanwhile...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

So ???

Edit: And fresh one, happened 2min ago !

[​IMG]

You just can't imagine how it's enjoyable to play under this condition !! ...

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    Nyweris likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.