1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bump : Skill delay issue

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by t0mas, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inZnt

inZnt User

Post created.
    Oct 10, 2015 Just saying.
    Do you still really hope?

2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

I'm french, I need to complain.

Lomyr and Norekien like this.
  3. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Our complain signs are stored in our backpacks, just near the white flag.

Norekien likes this.
  4. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

https://4gameforum.com/threads/21824/

Look date :) i even reported it 1year before that in early 2013 ( thread was deleted at some point). it has been 3 years and half. It was also reported on ncwest even before that, but on innova this issue is just much more noticable. I dont even bother replying here to get them to fix it, by the time it's fixed this server doesn't exist probably.

5. idevvv

idevvv User

Mine tip is that all the money from game is going on Innova russian servers but european server its just trash. I was killed so many times when cele was up i cant just say nothing ..**** servers when lots of ppl on sieges or something like that i can see like ppl standing in one place and cant do nothing absolutely but when freeze is gone they are dead..How much money make innova from donators and still server is slow as hell..i can just see there is not diferenc between here and 3 years ago ..servers same no upgrades no nothing but lags and freezes ..Before this server i playing on russian free and u know what? i had there better ping and no lags, no delays, no freezes ..Servers in russia was faster then servers in europe but ofc no problem on server, only mine net right ? well idk that i need 200mb/s net for 12 yo game thats just epic. cheers :)

6. Joshy

Joshy User

Bump, still delay on your server even 2 month after this message ...

Is it still your "main priority" ? Because we have some even but still no change about your server with delay.... time to tell us if it's going to be fix a day or never ?

ty.

Vonak likes this.
  7. Surprised

Surprised User

http://imgur.com/Rp0qoDL
    The damn delay is getting worse and worse, how can we die after damn 2 sec on protection.... for god sake

8. Seivlas

Seivlas User

I love how the debuff is cleansed, but the damage still apply after we've an evidence the skill was in effect :D

Surprised likes this.
  9. Surprised

Surprised User

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  10. yLogy

yLogy User

Hehe even buffs were removed "before" u died

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i just leave this here..
    level up.. and dead at same time..

[​IMG]

Vonak likes this.
  12. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

13. Joshy

Joshy User

I had the same issue as you suprise but in oly, so i ve open a ticket .... dont expect any change soon guys, those are answer i ve got from GM team

So i ve ask for wich team will take care of it...

And asked for more ...

and... more

14. Seivlas

Seivlas User

To be honest you cannot blame Innova. They have little to no power on the game itself. If it was a server side issue, we could (we already have) blame them, but if it's a flaw in the code itself, then it's pretty hopeless. Those kind of bugs often require a LOT of work to solve them (sometimes you have to rewrite most of the code, because the game is based on this design).

So I would say that this post is REALLY useless, cause :
    1) NC Soft doesn't read this forum
    2) Innova has little to no power on NC Soft
    3) NC Soft dev team for L2 is way too small to put the amount of time/work needed to solve this issue

15. Joshy

Joshy User

2) Innova paid licenses / right about L2 to NC soft, so i m not agree with you when you said innova has no power on NC soft, if you paid for something.. then it have to work correctly no matter if it's a hard work for them ect.

16. Seivlas

Seivlas User

I think this agreement is probably 250 pages long or so, and cover pretty much every possibility that may arise. And in those 250 pages, I think that you can find something like "NC Soft will notice reports from the publisher, but will correct them at its own discretion".

Major companies will never put themselves in a tight spot, they hire lawyers to make the agreements texts, because it's better to spend 10k€ to have a clean text, than to lose 1000k€ because of a missing part in it.

17. cmec1

cmec1 User

yes yes,, but that doesnt mean that innova cant do anything.. they should stop flushing dev team with useless bugs (visuals and so on) and start flooding every day with that untill koreans get sick of it and actualy try to rewrite code.. cause this server<->client architecture is kinda childs written.. pirated javas have better response times than we have in company that anual income is milions

18. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

Dear all,

We continue collecting all possible evidence on this issue in Helios, and you are most welcome to help us by sending your reports via support service (https://eu.4gamesupport.com/).
    Please create the following report:
    Department
    : I can play but I have a problem -> I found a bug/mistake
    Category: Lineage 2
    Subject: Skill delay issue
    Character name: Nickname of your character which has faced the issue
    Time frames of the incident: Date, time, timezone
    In the main input field, please provide:
    1) Video of the incident (mandatory)
    2) Screenshot of the system messages
    3) Small description of the situation. / For example: Died under celestial or debuffs overlayed immunity. /

It is important to fill in all requested information for the quick processing. All data will be analyzed and reported to the developers.
    Thank you in advance for cooperation!

SnoWyz likes this.
  19. Surprised

Surprised User

you should also fix dispa, unbind and etc, because they simply get cooldown, without any effect on certain debuffs

Diancie likes this.
  20. Nyweris

Nyweris User

You all guys are such hopeless dreamerz xD But keep hoping, dat's all you have...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.