1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

L2 Core Server conditions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by assordex, Nov 2, 2015.

Tags:
?

What L2 store should realy have ?

1. Appearances and Fashion items.

2. EXP / SP boosts

3. The same **** that already are in.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. assordex

assordex User

Hello every1,
    For long time that the server service is a ****, is always full of lag or dc for random reasons.
    As a player i would like to know why it happens so often.

With the number of people ebaying buying L2 store how is the server be in this conditions ? dont u (4game) have enough money to buy a better server and service ? or just the ebayers can have a good service ?

For example: Few months ago every1 had Dispiration and it kind of worked... now u need to have shirt to use disparition... it just confirm that if u dont ebay... u dont have the same opportunities to every1

Since this **** is kind of boring, i will let the ebayers talk **** about me here in forum, as i talk about them on the RED chat in-game

Cya and Peace :D

iTabulator and florin like this.
  2. florin

florin User

L2...is a bussines ...not a game anymore....sad thing

assordex likes this.
  3. Stanicheff

Stanicheff Banned

sad true

4. Lillim

Lillim User

l2 store its no problem, problem is that to take somethink in game is impossible... it's need be like that i can do somethink 1 month to take baium or i can instance bay it from shop... i can do somethink about half year to take Antharas or i can instance bay it from shop. now it's only shop. and stupid farm same instance. of coz top clans can do it but its like 1 drop for 200 people. game need other way for small clan's not only to big, which make total unstability on server. more small clan's more fun.

florin and Bers Ser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.