1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Re-use time of skills reset, does it works on your Othell?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Piola, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piola

Piola User

superior dagger mastery
    str + 2 and p. atk. + 344 when a dagger is equipped. increases atk. spd. + 25% and vital spot attack success rate + 5%. additionally, there is a chance the re-use time of skills will reset or the duration double depending on your str.
    ok ther's who says masterys stacks, don't stacks, they're bugged... don't matter, we're talking about the "re-use timer reset".

so, someone says it resets, someone says it resets the timer with dual daggers too, someone says it doesn't reset with single and with double dagger too.

1â° i'm a rogue with with 119 str (with tatoos) and i have never seen any re-use time skill reset on my bars, with both, single and dual dagger.

on your rogues....?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
  2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

in lineage2.com forums is the same question... ppl dont know how work othell rogue. gm's say 1 thing, in the game the skills say other thing, tests realized by players say other thing... we need an answer :(

3. Piola

Piola User

im looking for the player's experience... these are facts!
    do you have the re-use time reset?

i think gms says how mastery have to works, players says how really it works!
    (maybe not as intended)

i'm that user :)
    i've asked to support and they gave me these infos.
    the support rly rocks, they're fast and preparated but the game seems to have problems...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
  4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i think that gm only say that +str and p.atack cant be together... but the rest... we need it >.<

5. NageM

NageM User

for me re-use time reset works fine (with full apo dual-daggers/human char/no dyes).
    and at very rare rate i see skills re-using 2 times in a row.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
  6. Piola

Piola User

just hit level 87, learned the new skill and now it procs to me too!!!!!!!
    i think there was something wrong with my char btw now i'm fine, i can reuse the skills with both, single and dual.

hoorray!:d

7. Razzly

Razzly Banned

its working correct. sometimes i can use for example chain blow 3 times (no reuse delay) or sometimes skills triggers twice (1 time clicked skill - my character hit twice ).

8. lucky

lucky User

with a single dagger u have better chanse to get reuse with dual dager lower chance. thats all! the same with half kills: single more half kills. dual dager - less half kills!

9. Piola

Piola User

yes that's what mastery says but "facts" dimonstrates the single and dual mastery stacks.... something broken? :)

10. Satamael

Satamael User

the effect what you talking about is skill mastery.the skill timer reset effect is that situation when f.e. your ultimate evasion is on cd since 5 mins, but the skill is reset this timer and you can use it immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.