1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EP2.5 Hymn of the Soul Patchnotes: bugreport thread

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by GM Amarantha, Dec 10, 2015.

1. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Dunno if it is also just mistype, but probably it is But Dimond/Pearl is giving onlt 1% p/m crit dmg reduction at both lvl 3 and 4, probably same on lv1,2,5 in description on item. I think it should increase with ech level, isn't it? On the other hand in passive skills it shows normaly 3%,4% etc.

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

untill its proven we dont believe in it... description clearly says 27% on light protection and hvy armor pasive didnt change also... how many maintenances was after first post of it? 2-3? and still not changed.. so means it doesnt work as in patch notes..
    as i said.. untill its proven its broken!

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Othell rogue skill "Final Ultimate Evasion" either the skill effect or the description has been changed,but is nowhere in the patch notes. Yet,somebody told me that the description of the skill on the L2Wiki site has always been the same (the one we currently have in game),so which one is 'broken'? Skill effect or description?

Othell rogue skill "Shadow Fake Death",beside the fact that after clicking it,it takes around 5 seconds in order to be able to wake up (which as i heard is 'a new fix for toogles' yet is quite a mess since the skill burn 1000 MPs in 2/3 seconds),upon removing the skill you're suppose to be 'intargettable' while standing,but it doesn't work. 90% of the times you are targetted right after clicking out the toogle when you're not able to move,sometimes instead the skill effect last around 1 second even after you're standing making targetting impossible.

In the 'daily coin' system,actually some Q or RB aren't "triggering" the requirements,even if somebody posted a table of the working Q and RBs to make the Q,it would be better if it's written in game description as well.

Skill 'Disparition' actually state that 'Remove ALL your debuffs',but it's not true.The only debuff removed by disparition are : Slow,Hold,Poison and Bleed. Which are the most useless debuffs.The skill is also suppose to be a '0 casting time' skill,but if you're stunned/pushed when clicking,the skill get interrupted.The skill actually goes under delay w/o giving any effect under : Stun,Petrify,Fear,Transormation,Exiled or Air Borne state (wynns cage and feohs skill),Anchor,Knock back/down. I'm not quite sure about how it works since sometimes skill goes in delay removing debuffs but w/o making you untargettable,other times it just goes on delay w/o effect (no remove/no untarget) and other times it work just fine.

Celestial skills from healers are still broken,giving you no debuff upon use,making healers able to make double-celestials,even if this issue is 'bannable-offensive',keep in mind that not everyone fraps or report players,even me,who keeps the recording ready all the time,sometimes just delete the video since it doesn't bother me heavly...but i mean,most of us 'pay to play'...and even if not "GMs'" fault...if you guys can't provide us a working official server...why are even playing here? :) Our 'job' is to keep 'server alive' and playing the game,reporting violators and bugs...but if you guys can't even manage to make the server work properly...heh xD

"Skill lag delay" & "Missing olympiad manager" should be both problems already reported.

Summ1t likes this.
  4. UniqueName

UniqueName User

@xHaseo You will never burn more than 1k MP (which is how fake death is supposed to work) when activating it and then deactivating, unless you yourself decide to lay down on the ground and burn MP. The skill works how it should and as far as its effect goes, it works the same as in before the patch.

About Final Ultimate Evasion, I am just as confused, the description in wiki is the same as ours now, but ours was changed without any info given. I am interested was it nerfed or just the description fixed or what happened?

It is well known that neither Disparition nor Unbind removes certain debuffs, like fear for example, this is absolutely nothing new, it's been that way since the skills first existed, same as their cast of 0.5 sec being possible to interrupt.

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

About fake death...skill descripion says 300 MPs per second,then it burn 1000 per tic...i'm quite confused,in before patches the skill was working different,now the 'pre-target' happen more often...but nevermind :)

As for dispa and unbind,yes it's true,they never removed debuffs as fear/transform,but they did with stun/petrify...now is just a matter of luck...if the skill feels cool it will also remove stun otherwise the skill will go under delay w/o landing at all...this is why i still don't understand the real mechanism of the skill :D

6. UniqueName

UniqueName User

It consumes 1000 per tic. It has been consuming that for years now. We had this discussion with GM's in past, they asked Korean devs, they said it is supposed to eat 1000 MP per tic. Stop complaining about issues that aren't real or are old. Innova can't fix skills, they're not NCSoft, let alone skills that aren't even broken. Also, translation errors are very very very common in L2 and always has been.

7. rippie

rippie User

* dual class skill "dual specialized for p.atk" has not changed (should change p.def -9% -> -6% , still at -9%)
    (probably not applied, just like dual specialized for m.atk, dual light of protection, dual light of blessing)

* description of skills do not show skill power , but S1/S2/S3 instead (see yul: tornado shot, pinpoint shot, bow strike, quick shot, impact shot, sniper stance, rapid fire stance, dead eye stance)

* after 5 years of play and almost every patch mentioning yul quick charge/quick evasion displacement fixed, it STILL is BROKEN :)

* yul multiple arrow and heavy arrow rain, do not show impact graphic on hit on multi (far?) targets (it only shows dmg).

btw: i do like the patch :)