1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Patch Notes for Harmony Update

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Fahrenheit, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

they just did what korean's offer :) don't write "are you crazy".. are koreans crazy maybe? :d anyway, drop rate doesn't decreased so much, so prices should stabilize soon, nobody use craft atm :d or spoil 4ever

2. Meegosh

Meegosh User

https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=8453

not convinced at all.

according patch notes
    aden reconstruction donation:
    new diversified headwear and pendants inside “a treasure box”;
    conditions of getting "hero's treasure box" have been partially altered: now you’ll need more crystals to get a reward;
    elixirs are now impossible to get as a reward;
    new reward: "hero's attribute crystal" from where attribute crystal and attribute rune–super can be acquired.

blinnna says :
    it is not a bug.
    elixirs are now impossible to get as a reward from treasure chest, not from hero's treasure box.

topic is about aden reconstruction syst. why are you talking about tresure chest when it's all about treasure box and hero's treasure box ?!

inno says (deepblue, here : https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=8389&page=2)
    "dear members (should say customers)
    can you all please stay on topic - this thread is about the harmony update and not about mentor system or anything else."

mentoring is part of the previousrelease, so ppl are definitely right to ask about it.
    if i buy the last new ferrari today and there's no wheel, i'll sure not accept that the vendor tell me "hey man, lets talk about the motor, the wheel is not part of the new features".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.