1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Harmony Update!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Fahrenheit, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeCRo

NeCRo User

go arcan or aden and check in any dorf selling crafts...

2. mus1ek

mus1ek User

its first day ffs.. how you expect stable prices in first day ffs!? pll just go crazy ang give crazy prices, wait ~2 weeks and then look at ah..

second thing is that uptade is from korea not innova maked it qq.

3. Morw3n

Morw3n User

+1

big epic fail from ncsoft!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  4. An7yk

An7yk User

harmony update?
    -> really too much high price of craft ! ( before really too low price )
    -> ++ for the last attack , ++ for more buffslots after awek !
    -> ++ kartia instnaces
    thx !

regards
    tyrr warrior :d

5. SirPounchalot

SirPounchalot User

before this game was to easy. now it is to hard. all who didn't had a r95 or r99 or screwd.
    before it was easy to collect the gear and weapons by doing quest and if you want to craft it was just a joke. now the recipes and main ingrediants are a easy to uptain. vut the basic crafting mats are way lower to obtain. so in my eyes at the moment they made a big hole between the the now 85 - 95 it will take them ages to get all the basic mats and then have a lucky change of 60%. and all who have r95 or r99 will have a good time on this server by owning all players.

then you have immortal set for the new people. they won't be appel to get the gear for a while and will be a small change they find a good pt in harnak or what ever and have a small change.

unless they increase the the basic mats for crafting or get a nice quest for it. it seems not so good for this update.

6. mus1ek

mus1ek User

too hard!? i dont belive what i see here.. i was thinking that ppl who decided to play on off (x1!!!) know what means hard to get smth.. even on lol private servers x10 / x15 was harder to make dynasty or vesper sets in gracia / hellbound.. its l2 and shoudnt be easy.

lol easy quest for items and instance giveing huge xp shoudnt be there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  7. zzZzz

zzZzz User

make a cp with friends and collect materials... farm farm and farm... this is a korean game. deal with it.

8. Morw3n

Morw3n User

if you would like this (harmony update) was set from the beginning, it's fine, but after 3 months? nonsence changes.

9. An7yk

An7yk User

+1 yes, i think, it's unfair
    good idea add the new instancezone, skills, items, ...
    bad idea is change old items =)

10. FeaRMe

FeaRMe User

new players will say bb innova i guess :)

11. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

that drop doesnt decreased so much, so we buy full items like before update, just a bigger prices (no sence to lift up them triple or more) :)
    what about materialis, its normal, you can spoil them, now maybe spoil profesion more needed, mats spoiling like old times 1-2 :) doesn't see a problem
    what for new players, they cant able to farm immortal set at harnak/soa, full parts from nursery instance? twilight dunno, but at some spots where i'm farming now doesnt see any changes, in 3-4 hours maybe 3-8 gloves/helm/boots.. :)
    also new instance for leveling easier, 1-85 some new zones + quests for level easier.. some stones from instance, so not need to cry about huge elemental prices.. just watch too game in long period, not "how to make everything during few months" :)

12. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

we get the last attack , ncwest don't? didn't see any info in their patch notes about that :p

13. Gilby

Gilby User

ncwest and innova gets same files so it should be on ncwest also maybe they didn't noticed yet because of botting.on ncwest peoples discovered pi 15kk q two months later than we did :d

14. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

true but it wasn't in their patch notes :) but i agree :p

15. randomm

randomm User

this morning innova have corected the mobs lvl. now, they are harder to kill but i get the same amount of xp/sp as before. is it normal? if mobs are higher lvl, shouldn't i get more xp/sp?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.