1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lowering prices in our ingame shop!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Fahrenheit, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

fellow players,

we are glad to announce that after today's maintenance you will notice dramatic changes of the prices in our ingame shop. following the feedback you provided us with we cut the prices almost in half on the majority of the items. enjoy the game and pay less for the items that help you get better!

any further information will be posted here on forum, so stay tuned.

yours,

lineage 2 team

2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

thanks!!! pa will be lowered?

3. Gilby

Gilby User

ingame shop shopa doesn't contain pa so o guess not.

4. Actique

Actique User

this is indeed a good marketing strategy... first you get money for people competing to get lvl 95 and then after people start slacking around you make it more seducing to buy vitality potions to compete for getting level 99! excellent marketing and this will keep the cash flowing!

although reflecting to customers as only a source for money and not as fair customer-provider relationship will end up with bad reputation.

just some of my thoughts about this constant changing of server set up...

relating to these "changes":
    bug spezion and get billions of adena to one party --> make it forbidden after the market is broken
    keep healer light armor mastery --> remove healer light armor mastery
    i know these in game factors aren't that much in your hand but they were very well known (both spezion bug and healer light armor mastery) before the server was opened from experience in korean and russian retail servers.

administration related changes:
    decide to open one server --> change your mind and make another empty server
    put overpriced vitality experience boost and a smaller amount of people buy it --> change price to f-ck up the people who paid double the price
    put pa for double price than on russian servers --> make a "discount" after the people who afford it bought it

i would prefer if you kept the administration clear and simple without changing the rules constantly. every time you are changing an item price that is bought for real currency you are making fluctuations in the in game market. keep the in game market for the players and keep the prices same all the time.

i personally wouldn't care to pay 20 euros for pa if i knew that everyone else who want it will have to pay the same price as well. same goes for vitality potions... if this was really related to the feedback and reputation you would return half of the money that people already have consumed for l2store items. but of course like i said... it's good marketing, good business indeed...

5. Spiritus

Spiritus User

agree with this, and there are a lot of random server reboots and, disconnects, and sometimes players die ingame, (more exp boost from l2 store needed). i wonder if they are lowering the prices because of the bots selling adena?! about the game, nothing to say it's ncsoft... some stuff are fine, other are not. why having low price a grade and at the same time a recipes and parts from quests?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
  6. mus1ek

mus1ek User

great news x)

7. tommyz

tommyz User

would you go back to blame the computer store after you bought a pc for 1000$ and see the same one advertised for like 750$ the following month?

8. Actique

Actique User

the prices of pc stores are related to the laws of market and when it comes to market this server is more like a monopoly. it's not like anyone would reroll another level 95 character just because they're making discount on l2store items.

all i'm asking is less administrational market manipulation...

edit: it appears that they didn't make the prices -50%. it's -29% on vita herb tea and -14% on hourglass 1h so it's actually quite minimal change.

9. Hidrica

Hidrica User

yeah that happens when there is something new and better, but not when its the ****ing same and the market and the oportunity is the same as well

10. fagercraft

fagercraft User

guys, when its high demand you take higher prices...

its a buisness.

dont be ******s.

be happy its now cheaper for new ppl ;)

11. Spiritus

Spiritus User

you are 100% correst! not "half the price in the ingame shop". "it's good marketing, good business indeed..." try to sell the products as if they got 50% discount, and they are not! from now on i'll be playing just for fun, no pa, no nothing, untill they implement the mentor system.

agree 100%

why is that? because there is something new on the market. you must learn some economy bases.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  12. tommyz

tommyz User

okay, maybe the computer thingie wasn't the best example but i think you understood what i wanted to say.
    you guys helped me remember why i don't reply to most topics on forums. you just insist on your own opinion and nothing ever will change that. not even a clear explanation from the innova staff.

new players, and old ones who haven't spent "real" money on premium stuff are glad to hear about the price cut.
    you might have a bad feeling that you spent double the money on premium stuff than anybody else who is buying from now on. but hey, it is now cheaper for you as well!

13. Yurisatan

Yurisatan User

thank you very mutch you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Spiritus

Spiritus User

"a clear explanation from the innova staff" would be like this guy here said "it's -29% on vita herb tea and -14% on hourglass 1h so it's actually quite minimal change."

15. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

many players play without pa and buying store items... why? simple, its their way to show that they dont need special boosts, oh and sometimes i heard they do that just to protest against innova or smt like that. cant argue with them, dualboxing just for pa players is very (cenzored). but when ur there on top without pa or exploiting its a different feeling.
    ps: innova really should consider making dualbox free or remove it, my opinion is that is to much.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  16. zzZzz

zzZzz User

buy other pc if u want dualbox :) if all ppl can use dualbox, the server will be: 5% ppl 94.5% boxes 0.5% bot.

deal with it.... unfair? yes. u want dualbox free?? go to botserver aka ncsoft

17. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

zzzzz dont strugle ur brain by thinking, tell me genius if i buy pa and make dualbox isnt it the same deal as if i had 2 computers? ignorant ppl always say this : why u want dualbox so every1 can make it? yes ******s, every1 can make dualboxing they just have to pay for it, i will it say for the milionth time, dualboxing is allowed but u have to pay for it. nice mentality btw i understand u have pa account cause u wanna be better than other ppl? interesting, usually players go for that old argument: i work all day, i dont have time. ********, ppl play all day with pa accounts, thats why there is no ballance on the server. and im sorry to say this but 50% of the server already has dualboxing, so ur theory( 99% of server is dualbox) its ****. ty for responding to my posts everytime and trolling, nice to see u keeping the forum allive.

18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i'm not pa user but i prefer that dualbox is only for pa users... why u need dualbox?? u dont have friends??? dont need communication? go make friends and u see that dualbox is totally useless

19. Hax

Hax User

you mad bro? you should stop bothering your brain.

pa is there cuz innova makes money with it.
    people who dont have pa are usually those with no intensions of fighting among top parties, which (always were btw, in every chronicle and every server) are those who play and pay most. (doesnt matter if that paying is allowed or not)
    you are basically playing a game for free which was b4 pay2play. you get the latest updates and events and a, more or less, bug-free game.

@dualboxing: its better that its only for pa. you see all those ppl bragging about ncwest servers being full? oh no no they are all live players, not like naia never went normal (server status) if it didnt happen to have event or siege. (few months b4 god) //sarcasm off
    allowing free dualboxing enables a lot of botting possibilities.

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

can you please stay on-topic, this thread is about the l2 store items and not about pa or dual boxing.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.