1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Wynn - Bow or Staff? - New SA's

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Taunt, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taunt

Taunt User

With the new SA's do you guys think Wynn should have a bow or staff? For PvE purposes that is. Since they got the new SA's can add Fighter SA's to a staff or Nuker SA's to a Bow.

2. Finality

Finality User

I liked the casting speed from retributer, but now both weapons will give you lets say 15% cast. speed from SA. But what about the base casting speed? Doesnt bow decrease cast. speed on equip for example? Ofc speaking about dmg purely pve wise, wich is the dmg from your summons, bow gives little more patk.

3. escalibran

escalibran User

If you have the money, buying a high OE pve bow to maximize your pet performance may help you. Otherwise just stick with the staff: the small difference for low/no oe weapons will be offset by doing more magic damage with mark dots.

Fighter SA availability doesn't change much. They're available for both so it's about the base stats in the end which still has staff at the weaker side for crit rate (usually maximized on your pets) and patk (slightly worse than bow in spite of 105% bonus) and strong for matk (much worse for bow, but only a minor damage source because of weak power spells with comparatively long reuse)

While Bows are easier to OE than magic weapons, everybody is rerolling for Archers so there is probably no advantage in price .)

Anyway. Your additional equipment and your buffs will have a greater influence than a slight upgrade in weapon.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    UnknownPower likes this.
  4. Caelir

Caelir User

You need a significantly higher enchanted bow to notice a difference in performance because of the passive skills the summoner has.
    So unless your dual is archer or you'd want to use it on an alternative, I would suggest going for a retributer.

5. Finality

Finality User

Whoah, that Wynn does that much dmg only with his transform? No pets? How?? *_*

6. escalibran

escalibran User

he has 2 ranged pets out too ;P

as for the how... er. Well. Just throw some 25k euro at the problem.

7. St0ne

St0ne User

So guys,which 2 SA for pve cat wynn with retri r95?

8. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Retributer all day long, be it PvE or PvP. Why ?
    Retributer has a really high M.atk, so your marks will deal nice damage depending on your setup (PvP wise)
    Retributer has a really nice passive (+105% patk) which brings this weapon on par with the bow. If you're looking to maximize your damage in PvE, you'll have a SoS SK with you, meaning that YOU will deal tremendous damage with Rapso+SoS, due to the 100% increased critical damage coming from SoS.

9. St0ne

St0ne User

WHAT ABOUT SA in THAT RETRI!? jeeezzz -.-

10. Seivlas

Seivlas User

For full PvE, I'd say P. crit rate and P. crit damage, as the retributer has a really nice crit damage, but will be hard to hit to 500 p.crit rate.

11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

P critical damage bonus to summons is laughable. IMO better p attack(might).

12. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Was speaking in term of full summoner's damage (retri, sos, rapso), not the summons themselves. For a "normal" PvE, where damage is done by summons, yeah, the boost of p.crit damage is ridiculous...

13. St0ne

St0ne User

Thanks for tips both of U!
    Regards

14. escalibran

escalibran User

Your summon crit rate should be 500 with buffs. Overenchanted pants are a better way to boost it than adding crit rate SA to weapon.

15. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Summons can have more than 500 p critical rate. And not every1 can have OE pants.

16. Finality

Finality User

What abilities do I schoose for AP points? spectral wynn

17. escalibran

escalibran User

Woops, yes. Been a while since i played my wynn. Is it still 600 for summons?

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Saw screens for 550+

19. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

buy elegia set that will be help about crit rate too but use it when def doesnt matter

20. Taunt

Taunt User

Thank's for all the Replies I'm Running Might/Crit Dmg atm, I'm not sure how much the crit dmg SA is helping on my retri since there is no way to tell. But I occasionally see my pets auto-attacks crit for 65-90k at lvl 89.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.