1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Wynn - Bow or Staff? - New SA's

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Taunt, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comma

comma User

for a low buget wynn 99, with decent gear (R99+6 armors), for normal daily PVE, on a retributer (R99), what should be 1st SA ?

2. UnknownPower

UnknownPower User

Both are good for PvE, retributers are a must in PvP.

Might/P.atk SA.

3. Joshy

Joshy User

Hum are you guys sure Sum benefit the SA ? I only speak about the p.crit dmg one, since other SA buff the master they indirecly buff pet too.

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Because the p crit added to the pet is very low.

5. Joshy

Joshy User

Well i m sure i ve read it somewhere that SA on pet... they kinda dont give a **** ;)

And i ve made a little test I got a retri PVE (HP+10%) with SA HP 25% and 2nd SA with 13% / mcrit dmg 5%

PET HP w/o retri on: 27132
    PET HP with retri on: 28197

So... well the number kinda say it alone ^^-^^"

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

read what transfers servitor share, and those sa's benefits not by much but benefits (for pve), for pvp its hp/acu to survive and heal, most dmg is from marks anyway..

7. UnknownPower

UnknownPower User

Let's check the summoner's ultimate servitor share skill then (the last, highest level):
    70% of P. Atk.
    60% of P. Def.
    50% of M. Def.
    15% of Max HP/MP
    10% of Atk. Spd
    30% of P. Critical Rate
    15% of P. Critical Damage

It means 15% x 2 of critical damage transfers (there is no way to tell if fractions count), so:

Death level 5: 1.05% for each pet (1.05% x 2)
    Death level 10: 1.50% for each pet (1.50% x 2)

or 1% if fraction doesn't count (2% rounded up or 1% floored or rounded down).

So Death/P.critical damage SA on wynn weapon (and Noble Death Whisper from abilities) looks completely useless for daily farming and raiding, but even that mostly pointless SA can be turned into a strength when you often use naviarope/anakim and other transformations and you physically hit with them (not to mention use soulshots), that p.crit.dmg on wynn really shows its ugly sharp claws then. Largely depends on your wynn setup.

Summing up? Death SA and Noble Death Whisper and Red Cat's Eye are minimally useful, and only slightly more or moderately helpful for warrior-based wynns. Instead of wasting adena to make the second SA or Red Cat's Eye level 5, the best things to get for your wynn is:
    Prophecy of Might (iss hiero box), 25% critical damage/rate x 2 (for each pet), plus 25% crit dmg/rate for transforms or magical skills (300% "transfer"? 100% of 25% damage to each pet, plus 25% for the summoner too, so 100% of effects x 3)
    SoS Tank, naturally
    Ruby (100% of its 15% damage transfers to each pet, plus for transformations)
    Giant's Critical Damage (100% transfer) from giant's augment for normal, non-skill pet attacks

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.