1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PLS HELP DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by crater, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crater

crater User

i have a very big problem, that happened last night.
    i was fighting mobs in hs and then suddenly i killed a flashing animal and i become with vesper grade (in fact i am 68 lvl with a grade). than i thought that it is zariche or alkamanah (i have never got them) and i know that i have to kill ppl. so i saw a dworf fighting mobs and i killed him but i got karma and -720 rep points !!!!! the vesper weapon disappeard!!! and when i pushed the button go to village i suddenly began to falling up and down in the sky i coundn't stop it. i try to relog, to restart, to use /unstuck escape and etc. everything but nothing helped me. today i log again to see if that bug is still there and i keep on falling up and down in the sky. i will show you some pictures of that bug. pls gm help me ! and tell me why i got karma and what was that vesper thing (wasn't it zariche or alkamanah?) and how to stop falling in the sky , i tried everything. please excuse me for my english and pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/shot00003da.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/shot00004di.png/

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

please create a ticket with support here support and provide them with the full details and the screenshots of your problem.

regards.

3. zzZzz

zzZzz User

hello!! in harmony, when u pick up a >herb of doubt< u can get some transformations. for the other bug, contact with support.

4. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

it is not a bug, you pick up mysterious herb and get effect - herb of doubt...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.