1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

kartia bug

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by yokoufo, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yokoufo

yokoufo User

maybe it's just me but i see kartia is too bugged now:( i lose time and money and nerves to struggle thru it, because prize is too damn good...

i guess mobs spawn is too slow overall, but most annoying bug is that in third room, i have to wait like 2 mins for next stage. it's pissing me off because i can't do it in 30mins untill buffs go out and then i die.
    other thing i experienced today is a live zelleka when i entered 3rd room. he's supposed to be on medusa, but he was alive and tried to kill me even before first wave of mobs spawned. i was happy that this way i have more chances to kill him in time, but i still couldn't target him ;/ i run around and killed waves of enemies and after this 6th or 7th round i could target him normally.
    pls do something about those 2 things or if anyone has some advices for yul archer on how to make kartia easier pls tell me :)

2. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

known issue about bugged boss

3. Strega

Strega User

when you enter instance run to stairs where mobs spawn.always try to stand behind npcs which help you.spam aoe.this will make your work easier.keep your buffs for final raid.do not forget to attack with your thunder hawk , ofc with beast soulshot.it will die np , spawn again.

gl.

4. An7yk

An7yk User

i use elixir of blessing when my iss buffs end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.