1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Situation

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Duras, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alarion

Alarion User

+666

nothing more to add

2. Brume

Brume User

pvp, wait ...

what ?!
    are you really sure the mmo market can survive this way of every things and body loaded into war and fights between two or more players ? ok, it's the mean, or one of the main goal of lineage, but actually with those updates, and with the upcoming tauti update, pvp is no more related to lets say 94- players. with those integration, you should understand that if a faction (a groupment of peoples with the same goals and same feeling to stay and stick together to achieve this goals) take an ascend to the rest of players, this will result in two things :
    -the other players have the power or the opportunity to fight and reduce the ascend to nothing (this is called a "zerg" wich is good, this make interactions between players, the server live), and everything is left to make. or ...
    -the other players have no will and just want to play till they fill the gap and you should admit that and don't force them, unless or also, and overway (pick the right mention) they'll leave the server, not so "emoquitting" but rather than letting you in your own problems of nothings to do. because they can accomodate other games, not you (especially since you've make such a 1 line response without any explanation).

you have to take the point from ncsoft/nckorea that they no more want this game to be classified as a full pvp game with fights and take the point of the evolution of the general gaming population. because since the start of l2 in 2004, there was 8 years (or about) passed and mentalities/population have changed. integration of those ideas are important and i don't thing you can fight against dev' or general notice.

3. Hax

Hax User

no its all bout pvp and not being scared cuz some party is alrdy 10 lvls above you farming other raids and getting more and more "power".
    game will settle down in a few months and ppl will be all 95+ able to pvp properly.

4. Brume

Brume User

if you really think that, then you really reduce peoples mind.

5. St0ne

St0ne User

hi pple,
    i was reading and following all that disscusion and what i could notice is that couple of pple is trying to convince a whole server to start pvp (all of sudden).
    myslef i'm pvp player and i dont mind flags etc,but..pls pple look around and pls open your eyes more widely.look more than your own opinion and game tastes.
    imagine scenario that whole server registered to that forum and whole server said their opinion about pure pvping..you guys would be ,maybe!, 10% of that server population..i'm more than sure of that.
    what i'm trying to say is,this is game,game for fun and if you're finding that fun in pvp?thats good for you! if other 90% of population finding it in diffrent aspects of that game?thats good for them!
    you can't change peoples minds "just bcoz u can say it in forum" ,c'mon..you can flame,qq,discuss ,but it'll not change pple..
    about "low" online...? c'mon,seriously?
    reasuming :do whatever you want,don't force anybody to anything ,bcoz you're not able to do so..qqing/flames will not change a bit..talking rubbish about "dead server" also won't do anything to population.thats how it looks like in games world -pple will come-pple wll leave (for many,many reasons)..
    don't feel offended,all here is only my opinion.
    regards.

6. Brume

Brume User

there should be a "like" button option on this forum xd

7. turnON

turnON Banned

actually this server is wow atm. no pvp.

8. lasgo

lasgo User

so remove pr from your panel !!

9. yas

yas User

there was like 8-10 groups pvping active , 5-6 joined same clan , others quitted. deal with it you got some fault on that.

10. turnON

turnON Banned

yes exactly you find the correct sentence for your party:)

"
    there was like 8-10 groups pvping active , 5-6 joined same clan , others quitted. deal with it you got some fault on that.
    "

trololo :) u def. " know the situation bro " :p

just simple people on server are not pvp based but pve , what you can expect from privat servers people?.
    just bad luck they joined here.

11. Patri

Patri User

game is a litle relative with life sometimes, when ppl is nothing (low lvls, no gear, weapon) they wanna grow up, and for that they find a clan, that will be like a factory where they will learn a lot of things, but when they grow up and get necessary knoledge they will feel bigest than their "clanmates" so they will look for "the clan of the moment" the clan that have more ppl, the clan that is suposed to be imba", and this is what ppl in server is doing now, they re joining hb/hi/vv/enclave, soon half of vv and enclave will join to hb or hi, and server will become in a 2 sides server. with this im not reflecting my own opinion, im just reflecting what i see everyday in 10+ hours of game playing with ppl of all clans.

12. Queem

Queem User

stop crying go play, just ppl who failed smthing gave up and quit game. some other got something decide they reached end game and quit. it always was like this people come people leave, but atm more ppl leave then come, cause it is normal that ppl leave. but very low people incoming, cause there is no reason for them come, nothing to atract them to play on our server. very low movies, and forum is dead. so even if someone new will look for server, he come here see for smthing see nothing here and will just think "dead" server and go hes way. so more you will talk about "dead" server less people will income, atm 95% people quit this game i know just failed.

13. Patri

Patri User

half of what u said u re right, but if new ppl that pretend join the server comes and watch forum and the first thread they see in general discussion is one named "core situation" they will read it and there they will find the word "server dead" and that will make them emoquit before create a character.

14. KONRA

KONRA User

server is dead, i wont lie to people saying that its alive.

15. Hax

Hax User

ofc its dead if ppl refuse to pvp instead of pve (or at least pve good lol)

16. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

if server is dead why people are spaming this tread? :d

17. zzZzz

zzZzz User

ok go out and close the door.

18. Queem

Queem User

yy excuse moar.!

19. Alarion

Alarion User

just retarted people who thought they will be factors but they are not and now they will try something new

patri i just wanted to say about your thought of some grps like my {amber} cp etc. :

we decided to make clan with few grps and actually we have 9 full pretty active grps. it give us like 9 x 7 ppl at all. is it much vs whole server? dont think so. that's why we dont plan to invite any more grps and we wait for whole the server to organise better and make competition with us.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
  20. iamsuperman

iamsuperman User

did innova payd you for this answer ? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.