1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Situation

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Duras, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

oh boi oh boi, plz no bak :(

2. Gilby

Gilby User

says the guy who is promising that he will be hero from server start whats your excuse this month turnon ? irl issues, dead server, no competition?

3. turnON

turnON Banned

mad? where i promised that??, i like when somebody is writing bul... i went for the hero in january only , and in february no free wekends. someone must work bro :) and yeah you have found the 2 thing, dead pvp server correctly.
    and honestly i dont care... :)

4. monteuzma

monteuzma User

on ncsoft you can have :

1-85lvl +200% mentee +100% nevita rune +50%rune , +200% from vita
    86+lvl +10% mentee +50% rune +200% from vita

but you cant have perma vita, you can use max 7/week items to refresh vita

5. Patri

Patri User

ppl now is qqing looking for mentor system, only, but after mentor system they will qq cause eternal lags, guys i played nc west, do you really know how many lag will brings this mentor system?, actually many ppl wrong, mentor system doesnt gives you 100%, gives 10% exp only if your mentee is online.

about mentee coins is something that promove a lot the bot, cause ppl will make their own mentees and exp it boting, lets says this: !!!!omg innova¿? nooo, nobody bots there!!!!, maybe true, but when mentor system cames for sure, some guy will find the way to bot, make a web gives it to the ppl and joke the frost system. mentee coins, will be only 70-80-120 coins until your mentee be 83-85 lvl, so, will you exp your own mentees? because new ppl dont come exp new toons in deads servers as u always call core. u must check lag in naia first days, everybody with own mentors, it was imposible to play there, ppl think about the good things that mentor system will brings, but dont forget to think about also the bad things and after that, do you really wants mentor system??

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
  6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

stop spam. if you want to keep attention on you then:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
  7. Darkow

Darkow User

server down ... a crash a restart no warning again

ps no comment ...

8. Dutchman

Dutchman User

here we go lets the flaming start

9. Patri

Patri User

dude the only spammer here its you, posting stupid pictures, u re doing nosense and out off topic posts, u must go exp, and while u do that think before write something, people like you dont deserve play this game, u re brainless.

10. Razzly

Razzly Banned

all you can say is "you must go exp" "you are brainless" ? i though as a spammer like you can be wiser. but it seems l2 ate your brain and spit it back coz its poisoned already.

11. Patri

Patri User

yeah i said it cause all what i can say is the true, is nobody fault that u be a looser in game and then u wanna come and try to disturb ppl in forum, have u ever post something usefull here? let me guess... answer is not, ofc, check yourself and what u write and then speak about the others, rly i dont blame u, i have see your location already. this is not a trolling forum and because your stupid actitude i dont want this post be closed, i go make something usefull instead of waste my time with ppl like you. cya

12. Razzly

Razzly Banned

ok, you keep trolling and give useless infomation all the time. you just keep spamming "yes you are right" "+1" and just copy somebodies else`s theory or sentences just in a little different words.

and why do you consider me a looser in the game? whats the connection of your trolling with my game experience/skill/game time?:d

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

this is not a flame thread please stay on topic and keep it clean.

regards.

14. Patri

Patri User

we must make our polish friend to understand that.

15. Razzly

Razzly Banned

we must make our spanish friend to understand that.

16. BarneyStinson

BarneyStinson User

she's not spanish, only that.

and what the hell is happening with you two? if u don't want to see her posts, just ignore her, that's easy.

17. Gilby

Gilby User

can't u smell love in the air ? :d

18. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

believe me you would not want patri to show you for real how dumb compared to her you seem to be. as well as many other forum users. and i can assure you it is above your comprehension. i will not follow you guys with those 'pic-forum-wars' even if it is sunday and even a serious man of bussiness like me have some spare time. carry on if you please or cut it out already.

19. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

are you going to play in the same cp ?

20. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

dear deepblue do not lock the thread cause nothing is more interesting than two girls fighting.actually 3 girls fighting is more interesting so you can join the fight and if the moderator status doesn't allow you to participate then you can always give up moderating all ppl will be happy!

on topic if all top clans have like 60 ppl online on sieges (ooc,enclave and hb) then server is really dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.