1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

marckela 2shot ?:D

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Faaaajczer, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faaaajczer

Faaaajczer User

2. VivaLa

VivaLa User

"co 3 stab crytyczny skill :DD"

[​IMG]

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

big achievement win against archer in loly with spoiler.

4. Seivlas

Seivlas User

My 2 cent analysis : you were extremely lucky to land 2 blows on a 95% physical skills evasion ue. Your opponent made many mistakes (why the hell would you, as a yul, be near the dagger...? Why didn't he hide behind a pillar when you used the talisman ?)

I think that you should try to put a poison zone to make some damage to your opponent if you can put it without being targeted by your foe (here, at the beginning, you could have put it on your right, to start taking out his cp)

5. Faaaajczer

Faaaajczer User

Thanks for advice :)

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Beside the awesome luck of landing 2/2 blows onto a yul with UE on (i can even miss ALL the blows when the archer turn UE on)...the poison zone rate is really low,which make it quite useless on a PVP..even tho sometimes i lost 'coz it removed my hide (never happened with enemies anyway,any time i use it i can only hope he will step on it so i can see "X resisted your poison zone" and get an idea of where the dude is)

And actually that Marckela is quite 'stupid',no offense,but her/his buffs are totaly wrong into olys...why are you using the Pipe Organ which increase hp/cp/mp if you don't have a skill to refull urself? and anyway that's useless anyway compared to the other 5 melodies...

7. QUinter

QUinter User

maybe cause marckela is RB's PvE player and not PvP ?? not sure the point of trying make fun of her or him , when obviously all what she/he does in game is RB's :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.