1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiment 130 Influence of DEX and STR on Archer’s skills

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Now it's all clear so Now i need just to choose the best skill enchant for me....i'll test a lot.
    I think my gm are russians but not sure...it's an ertheia pvp server. i'm not a pro player and now with donator i have much difficult to win in oly but want to try :)

2. cantorre

cantorre User

Yes by skill crit i ment reset/double time, in common talk thats how we call it but i can see that i made a bit of confusion.

if u are from a pvp private server then you have to consider that stuff is different from official. If its java server, you can even have custom equations for dmg and such so none of what we say here applies to u

@cmec1 you are right and 1000 tries is nowhere close to determine chances. But its all we have to work with. Its still more than you can test by yourself

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

I know on my server can be all different. My curiosity was to know how the game normally should work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  4. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Hi, i tested many times the formula but can't get the same value of 16+4.8. Can you help me with it?