1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feoh wizard weapon attribute and stances

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by mneme, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mneme

mneme User

feoh wizard can switch the element for a lot of skills with toggles (fire stance, wind stance, etc). if i put wind stones on a weapon i will do more damage in pvp/pve if i select wind stance instead others? or how is it work?

2. Dekkan

Dekkan User

i think that you can put all elements (fire, water, wind, earth) on a r weapon, so you can use the element that u want in each situations >.< (but i'm not sure about this, i only heard it)

3. lisail

lisail User

yes your stance must match the element on your weapon to benefit from it.

btw if there are more than 1 feoh in a party its best for both of them to use the same element.

4. Krontas

Krontas User

like you wrote it its not 100% true. it is a little bit complicated. i know that the thread is old but i will discuss this for all new feoh.

as feoh you have a skill "elemental spike" this skill reduce the elemental resistance bye 20 (first cast) and will stay 3 sec. when you cast a second time elemental spike on your target you reduce it by 60 (second cast) and the debuff will also stay for the next 3sec. the third time when you cast that skill you get a debuff that reduce enemy elemental resistance by 100 and the timer is set to 10 sec. now the problem. a feoh can only reduce the resistance by a value that he switch. so if you choose wind that reduce the wind resistance. now we come to the fact when more than one feoh are on party.

when a "reduce wind elemental" debuff (doest matter what kind of lvl) is set to the enemy target then you can remove it by casting a single "elemental spike" based by an other element. it will start from zero with this element. a fire feoh will remove the debuff from a wind feoh and so one. so when 2 feoh cast there own element they will remove the elemental debuff each other. i stay -20 more of time toogle the both elements and no one will benefit from this very powerfull skill. the same with 3 or 4 feoh in pt.
    so a feoh will change his element to the feoh with the most powerfull weapon. so when feoh has a low r-weapon with 20 fire ele and the other feoh has top r-weapon with 50 water ele than the feoh with the low weapon switch to water that he dont reduce the elemental from the feoh what make a lot more damage.

but this rule will not exist with exeptions :p
    exeption one!
    based of the fact that elemental spike only reduce the elemental resistance by -100 a attributbonus from more that 100 give you the duty to stay on your elemental. for exception: you have a weapon with 150 fire elemental. the other feoh has 300 in water then you will stay on your fire but you have to remove elemental spike from your skill order!!! this is very important!! i wrote the reasons above.
    exeption two!
    while doublecast ist active (and only then) you cast with all elements. so when you activated that skill you should cast the elemental spike (other feoh should stop casting that skill). now every feoh get his -100 elemental resistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.