1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Second class transfe quest same for all classes?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AdamSmith, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Banned

just did the second class transfer quest and it was realy short to make. i also saw one elf figter doing the same quest as me. so fa so good.

the problem is you have to kill 3 or 4 unique quest mobs and as it looks to me all classes will do the same quest. that mean that all the fking server will wait for those quest mobs to spawn.

are the gms planing to mass spawn those quest mobs?

2. Vivinia

Vivinia User

yea, all class changes are the same now for all races and classes.

gms were spawning those mobs on pts server so for sure they will do the same on live.

3. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Banned

do you know if there is a way to start lvl 1 char or lower the lvl of a char so i can test some quests?

4. Apophis

Apophis User

you are right. all the classes have the same 2nd class change quest. although the quest monsters have a decent respawn time there will be a huge line of players there. till now (on beta) gm's were spawning mobs to help us pass the ruins of esagira line of quest and also i saw them helping in ruins.

we hope that they can do something about poslof and kanilov also ... but not shure about it.

5. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Banned

well since the quests are realy easy anyway. they should just add the option to transfer directly as it is now +the bonus of the quest(adena nad those proofs) just for the first 5-7 days of the server.

6. Apophis

Apophis User

i really doubt it.

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing old/inactive thread.

for information: yes the 2nd class quest is the same for all classes and gm's did spawn extra quest mobs at server start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.