1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Subclass BIG problem :((

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Serenitty, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenitty

Serenitty User

hey all - i'm new player of l2 so please . . . be compassionate. and sory for my horrible english langauge ;/

my problem looks like this . . .i make first subclass, that is now ss 80lvl . . .and my friend from clan tell me that i can do quest for free tw neck . . .i did it and i get it. . . . .but after capule hours i decide that healer is not char for me and i make summoner . . .and i exp him hard becouse i wana awake him . . . . few minutes ago i reach 80lvl and . . . 100% exp 0_o . . . and i wounder "wtf???"

and someone tells me, that if i make that quest for "free tw neck" i cant awake other char . . .only that ss . . .:((( and ofc that friend from clan . . . .didnt mention about that connection about quest and subclass ;o(

and guys . . can i change it . . . i mean to awake summoner not ss . . . and without losing lvl on summoner :(( ?? maybe some petition for gm or something :(( pliss help ;/

2. Diamonds

Diamonds User

i dont think you can awaken any subclass anymore. you might be able to do it on the healer again, but i wouldnt start leveling one just to try it.

enjoy your main. at least you wont be behind the rest of the server due to "wasting" time on a sub :p

3. Daide

Daide User

now your subclass is 80 you can dual it and you will be able to awaken it.

4. Serenitty

Serenitty User

when i open char status in game i see that " shillien saint 80lvl dual - - - and - - - arcana lord 80lvl subclass "

and i just try lvl up my al but i cant ;/ he got no 80lvl and 100% . . and he wont lvl up :(( guys pliss tell me how i can solve this problem ;/ ??

5. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

make another char :p you can't fix it anymore

6. Diamonds

Diamonds User

you should see someone to treat your dyslexia.

7. Daide

Daide User

i'm french :d

talk with the subclasse master at ti :d.

8. Serenitty

Serenitty User

guys . . .some of my friend tell me that i have one more option . . . . i can make third subclass and exp it to 75+ and then i will able to choose or change dual class . . .is that true ???

9. ShorterThan5Characters

no

if you already did dual class quest on your ss you can't do it anymore on any other subclass.

you are stuck with ss as dual class.

make another char if you want smth else

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear serenitty,

the quest for dual class is a one time only quest, therefore once you have made it on your character then you can not repeat it again. deleting subclasses does not delete the fact that you have made the quest already. if you had not made the quest on your first subclass then you would have had the option to choose one of your other subclasses to make the quest with.

regards.

11. ShorterThan5Characters

now there is a chance you can change your dual class subclass into smth else if you didn't already awakened it . buy a stone of destiny

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.