1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

quest item in party

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by guerriero, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerriero

guerriero User

hello, anyone tried to do quest while in a group with another? if yes u earn the kill and the quest item by the kill quest and the item quest?

example, if i kill 1 mob and i have the quest with my box to kill 10 mobs all of party member take the credit or only who did last hit?

example, if i kill 1 mob and i have the quest with my box to take 10 quest item from a specific mob, if i kill mob only me take the quest item or is random?

2. 1tm

1tm User

usualy when you need specific amount of quest items, when you have all quest items after last hitting mob, random party member just then should get quest item. for some quests party members gets them randomly 50/50, sometimes 70/30 or 30/70 ratio. when you have to kill 150+ to infinity amount of quest items, usualy you get quest item by last hit, other party members doesn't get any quest items. also there is quests where all party gets quest items, such quests requires only 1 quest item.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  3. Etherial

Etherial User

dear member, all depends on quest there is no general rule.

kind regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing old/inactive thread.

for information: quest item rewarded is dependant on the type of quest, some are solo quests where only the member giving the last hit obtains the item, others are party quests where then the item is either given randomly to one party member or all party members recieve one item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.