1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gearing a Wynn

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Taunt, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amonsen

amonsen User

Is there any good benefit if I choose different Wynn.
    For example if I choose yul for dual is it better? That's not mean I can not learn other classes. Think me like normal player. Offer according to that. I am trying other classes currently. ;)
    For a pve player which class and which skills are best?
    Thanks for interesting.

2. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Cmec with the quality advices :)
    You can try every class, first maybe do them on boxes, cuz reseting dual class is 100-10mill (depending on lvl). I would go for an iss in your case, you share everything but the weapon. And guess you cab get by with that retri for some time instead of duals.

You should keep in mind for endgame pve titans/evis and sometimes feohs are more desired than wynns.

Fir skills i guess savage and undying will are best in pve, or swap savage for maybe disparation.

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

no good benefit, just u dont need anything else and u have already 1 wynn so play style is 1:1 exactly the same.. why invent a wheel when u already have 1

other classes taken need new equipment (partially/fully)

dual class is needed either for pvp (if main is not pvp material) either for exalted q (just 100 lvl), make dual wynn 100 make your exalted, gear up and then reroll dual for pvp class or better pve class (to make lv100 needs max 1week in these chronicles)

4. amonsen

amonsen User

I thought that if I choose different class as a dual, I can use their buffs as well. In this choosing different Wynn is meaningless bcuz I already have duals skills. Am I wrong?
    BTW, don't think this is an argument. I am just trying to learn.
    Thx for support.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

what dual skills u have? if u have dual 99++ then pump it to 100 and dont bother for long time to xp it focus just on main since u need 103-104-105 for exalted quests
    if u asked question about what to take on dual i assumed u dont have dual yet, u dont have gear(probably) and etc.. so taking 2nd wynn is a good option for starters (no headache about extra gear, everything the same as main in term of skills and so on) after making exalted and making some adena for new items and so on dual can always be rerolled (takes like a week to make 100 lvl when have gear) to what ever else u want
    classes like archer need tons of gear to be relevant when sumoner need just weapon and maybe rings, tyrrs need armor too (since its melee char and soaking up the dmg)

choice is up to u, but for starter who has 0 clue what he's doing i suggest taking same as main class, and if have time level up some boxes to 95~ (while leveling will make some adena from kartias and fortuna and etc, and will have some clue how each class performs)

6. amonsen

amonsen User

Hey there..
    Yes I don't have any dual or sub yet. I am playing with my main. And Im very appreciated for suggestions. I guess I will follow u.
    Thank you.

7. QQNemesis

QQNemesis Banned

Since you have a main class pve in my opinion you should go to a pvp dual class.... the pvp class depends on the budget you have....if high go to whatever you want (heavy, robe)..if low go to light set pvp class..
    There is a scenario to play ONLY PVE so you should go to smthing usefull like tank or healer (for dual class) who are most wanted at high rank and its hard to find them...

Always % (A) critical damage > % (A) p.attack ... this is a rule :D :D
    **(A) = any number**

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  8. Rnika

Rnika User

Hi
    I have question about Augments for wynn.

Is 15% p.critical dmg is working on servitors? Or better aim in 70 atribute attack ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.