1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Re-use time of skills

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Snowman, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowman

Snowman User

superior weapon mastery
    (state for sword, blunt, or spear)

str + 2, atk. spd. + 25%, p. atk. + 376 and p. accuracy + 3 when a sword, blunt, or spear weapon is equipped. increases the number of possible targets during a spear attack. 50% chance of triggering lightning force during a critical attack. additionally, there is a chance the re-use time of skills will reset or the duration double depending on your str.

am hearing plenty of times re-use attack skills being reseted from archers and daggers, multiple times in row in some cases. and am just wondering has any tyrr had their active skills reseted even once during pve/pvp ?

now from my personal experience double duration on de-buffs that target receve during combat (ex. armor destruction) offten give double duration so there is no mistake it works. few times i got double duration with berzerker rage even tho its magic buff, but not once i receved double duration on active skill buff like totems, boost or second wind which is very strange. so i though i spend 1 hr on testing at least active attack skills (mega strike, ad, power bomber and eruption) and try to get instant reuse. and after 1hr i switched from every possible type of weapon 1h and 2h, duals and even daggers just to avoid typos from ncsoft in descriptions of these weapon mastery-s, and in that time not once i got instant reuse.

am just wondering is this same issue with other tyrr-s and is this maby issue with innova files, coz i dont have any info or ability to test on ncwest. or are some specific skills influenced by this passive and some not.

cheers.

2. Piola

Piola User

om my rogue
    check your chat, on my chat i can read:
    es.
    you use chain blow
    a skill is ready to be used another time (or something similar)
    you use chain blow
    you use chain blow
    ........... ...
    .......... .....
    used chain blow 2 times and the reset time of the re-use skill during this double chain b. got no cd.

now it works perfectly but i had a bug, (after level 87 learning new skill) my rogue fixed himself.

3. Sulik

Sulik User

its working fine

4. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

double duration yes , skill no reuse never :)

5. Khiara

Khiara User

im kamael tyr and skill no reuse never never never.

6. Piola

Piola User

are you looking at the chat? only one single skill? rly any double?
    awakening my rogue i noticed an old skill (freezing strike) was not unlearned, at the lvl 87 (learning new skills) the old ability has disappeared and finally i get the fix.

7. simchajra

simchajra User

can't really compare archers/daggers' skill mastery with the other classes as they got this +1000% chance mentioned in their passive.
    (at those who do compare)

but not having skills reset instantly on tyrr sounds odd indeed. in previous chronicles, skill resets weren't that frequent either but they sure existed for active skills.

8. Snowman

Snowman User

today i did more testing, gave it a try with +4 weapon mastery, just for whatever, test, try, etc and again not a single reuse, not sure what to change to get at least 1 instant reuse. and with melee chars, low str cant be an issue since its prime attribute and is pretty high to be an answer to total absence of instant reuse from str :/. also skill descriptions are same with dagger/archer/tyrr with addition simchajra mentioned, but than it dont explain how skills get reseted very frequent from archers too and they dont posses that superior critical passive.
    would be nice to get more feedback's from more tyrr-s and if reuse is truly broken to place it in bug section.

9. sh1ny

sh1ny User

i got a skill reuse on hurricane storm last night in trajan. but as far as i remember this is the only time i got it.

10. NoName8764

NoName8764 User

well i got double duration for totems after this week maintance but never got full skill reuse.. also i notice that counter critical effect can crit for double duration.

11. Daide

Daide User

hi

i've got a lot of double duration but nothing like skill reuse.

12. jahoo

jahoo User

i got few times skill reuse, but it must happen more often

13. Snowman

Snowman User

ok update:

did more testing took me about 3-5hrs, i lost my count and my conclusion is that it is bugged indeed. it seems that tyrr warrior has mostly active attack skills, exception to that is sonic star and infinity strike witch are magic skills (strange yes). also i mentioned earlier berserk rage had reuse as well, and it wasnt coincidence since its magic buff too. and during my tests active attack skills never got reuse, while magic attack skills did, since i can test sonic star only that was only thing i was capable to get reuse on, since am not 99 to test infinity strike too and it triggered 6 times during that test period since its reuse is fairly long 500s.
    so i rly dont know what to say, tyrr-s magic is stronk? i think its bugged...

14. An7yk

An7yk User

duelist - tyrr warrior 94 ->
    1 of 100 mega strike( and all active attack skills ) got w/o reuse
    sometime eruption give stun to doubletime, rush too
    sometime have cc 14sec, rage 2 min
    i remember, onetime i got hawk cry to 10 min ! :)
    jump attack slow enemy oft to doubleduration, ad too
    i never got second wind w/o reuse or doubleduration

i dont have dyes, i have immortal heavy set, so +1 str from set

have nocturne effect to reuse sonic star? :) i think, this skill dont have effect to raphsody ? :d

15. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

sup guys, 91 tyrr duelist +4 skills. only got double duration a few times. but never skill cd reuse...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.