1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Kartia 85 Solo

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by vicsss, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicsss

vicsss User

some1 managed to make kartia 85+ solo afther the update today ?

why now in rb room appear a little rb ? y-day no little rb there ?

2. iRoxPT

iRoxPT User

done with 7min left for buff end, that mini rb appeared me yesterday before update also. still easy daily.

3. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

i did it as a tank but my bufs faded and i had to use elixir for basic buffs so i could manage to kill that. but tbh you can simply leave it for the npc to kill.

4. Meegosh

Meegosh User

ye, with tank correctly stuffed you can just afk a while, then come back to get to the next room and repeat till last boss. npc are there to help, and they do it well.
    so, didn't noticed that new boss anyway.

5. velizar6544

velizar6544 User

kartia 85 solo is definately harder and npcs that should help you are even more desoriented now. i done it twice as a healer and what i noticed is that you followers have become good for nothing except the tank and the healer npcs. i managed to save all the prisoners but 2 and thought that the battle with the boss will be easier but i was wrong. most of them just stood there doing nothing. the last time i did kartia 85 solo when i got teleported in the room before zeiliaka the npcs just stood there and i was running about 2 minutes around them before they began to help me. in the meantime mobs were chasing and hitting me. i don't believe that npcs should act like this.

6. wolf32

wolf32 User

i give you a little tip. when the mini boss apears kill all mob's ,but leave one so new stage wouldn't start (remember don't use any aoe skill's that can cause damage to mob which you choosed to leave)

7. Hidrica

Hidrica User

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.