1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 free to play ( lie)?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Blindmen, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blindmen

Blindmen User

supervised by innova, the corner stone of the lineage 2 experience will be the newly implemented free-to-play system. users will be able to play the game free-of-charge.
    dedicated servers will be provided,

all of this is lie -as this is official server of lineage 2 for europe , why we should pay for things that are given for free in other official servers?

ncsoft did event , and gaved stone of destiny to all of those who are above 75 lvl (if i remember right ) for free , now here innova takes money for this item instead of making event for both servers so players could have it for free ...

so tell me dear administration , if lineage 2 was truly made free-to-play , why we need to pay for the things were ment to be get free?

2. Parsley

Parsley User

since 4game isn't associated to ncsoft in any way, i find it that it is up to them, if they wish to make an item free or not.

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear blindmen,

as i have already answered this is another thread i will copy it here for you.

4. sirius

sirius User

deepblue you are worst moderator i ever seen :/ why you deleting post when some ppl says true. if you know answer about all question tell us when mentor will be online or maybe only for pa

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i haven't deleted any post here but if you have an issue with any moderator then please feel free to send a pm to fahrenheit with your complaints :)

regards.

6. Blindmen

Blindmen User

dear deepblue ,

as we came from other servers to play here ,we were(well most of us ) not informed that u can't make dwarf or orc : mages, healers (though on main pages u can see dwarf as healer), summoners , enchanters or kamael tanks , summoners or iss as main classes at awakening , as people in ncwest they were already maxed out almost on everything + enchanted skills, and main classes as healers for dwarf because of other event that let them switch subclasses to mainclass (that we didn't have it yeat to ) , and i think those people didn't need to start from 0 in new server , as we did with old cp's that contained at least 2 buffers in each pt , that after 85 1 of buffers were kicked out for a dd or 2nd healer .....

as i wanna say ncwest lets u know that they lisen to people (though most of them are bots) and let them feel the truly free to play game with all event's and changes...
    as for innova they try to make our europe official server into , pay-to-win (with cash u can make your lineage to go on 5x rates) game (or into private) , and they don't want to hear us or they just ignore us or hide .

7. Diamonds

Diamonds User

if you can not play lineage without the stone, quit the game. not for our sake, but for yours. but if you can play the game, then you should rethink of ever posting something on the forums again.

8. BarneyStinson

BarneyStinson User

play w/o a lot of bots and w/o full partys of dualboxes got one price, i prefer pay to play in this server.

if u want a half bot server go nc and gl, u will get angry when u can't see mobs for u cuz bots are killin' it :)

9. Malpka

Malpka User

to be honest it is getting rather annoying.
    game is free to play, period.
    all in game content is accessible for you (which is actually better than most others free to play games, you dont have to pay for access to zaken 1 euro, freya 2 euro, itd), excluding mentor system for some odd reason, but the game is playable nonetheless without it. (i am not saying that i dont want mentor, just that i can live without it)

all you have in store is bonus - none of it is necessary to play

and as for:
    then on this other servers, you must have played different game.

10. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

will never be. quit plz alrdy.

11. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

qq more

and deepblue is doing ok :)

12. Diamonds

Diamonds User

i really wish wed have a down/upvote system so we could get rid of threads like these.

13. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.