1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question for ISS w/o wizzard harmony!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Veselin86, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veselin86

Veselin86 User

hello to all. whant to ask something. i was a spectral dancer and now i'm a iss (finaly) :p. all my clan mates telled me to not get wizzard harmony and like that can use warrior/knight + dances for mages. the problem is that at the moment in the server if you have any harmony u don't get any dances. will this change in next fix or will stay like this to know to get the wizzard harmony or no?

best regards and thank you!

2. Lirelin

Lirelin User

get wizard harmony. getting dances + sonatas was a 'bug' that was fixed in harmony update.

3. TereuS

TereuS User

they only fixed the stack between harmonys and rhythms, but you can still use songs/dances with harmony

with bd its totally useless not picking wizz, because dance of mystic/siren is useless for whole party and mages lost lots of dps compared to wizz

with sws, its "ok", you can use warding (30% mdef) and reneweal (-20% reuse in skills) with warrior/knight harmony, this is good for melees/archers party (not for mages party)

as bd, get wizz

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.