1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

We the ppl from Bulgaria (and prooly other countries) wanna play w/o DC.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Glokta, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glokta

Glokta User

ok few times dc in oly its not a problem, few times during a siege .....humm can live with it. fooking every fooking night dc in fortuna, no ty. is there no 1 capable to fix this in like ....more than a month? did you really though getting license from ncsoft will let you run a server which will ppl enjoy i repeat enjoy to play and pay for. and for the love of god and his son and every other who deserve love, when you delete someone post at least give him a reason, even a warning or anything.

2. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

+1, after today`s maint i got 5 dcs in 2 hours, sometimes half of my clannies(we`re all bulgarians and using different isps) get kicked at the same time. the problem is not in our pcs/isps so fix it.

3. lisail

lisail User

im also from bg but thankfully no dcs here.

4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

im collecting info about dc (isp name, country and connection)... all help or info is welcome.

5. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

2 times dc in soa (quest restarts) 2 times dc in fortuna .... happy farm day (bulgaria also)

6. zzZzz

zzZzz User

please, post all info in this post.

@temepyt: the problem can be that your isp and innova's isp are incompatible or something... if all ppl post their info in this post maybe innova team find the solution.

is not only for you, is for all ppl that have disconnect.

7. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

we`re all different isps, some ppl using my isp dont dc when i get, also i dont dc when they does. and its damn random. i`m healer and u know what happens when healer dc... today i dced in kartia and when i loged in my pt was @ entry all dead... no signs of lags, nothing... i`m walking, healling, chatting and in the next moment i get instant button. its annoying. tested -t ping to game, login bla bla, i have max 1 packet lost in a row and its damn rare, this cant dc me. added all folders in my nod 32 av still the same. also, after i get out of the game i cant open the site or forum too for few seconds up to minute. gonna leave cmd opened all the time tommorow when i play and see what happens when i dc.

8. 3ug3n

3ug3n User

glad that u refused to join my istina party lololo

9. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

i never refused, u just cant invite me cos u`re in my blocklist(for an obvious reason). and i did istina the same day u did it without any problems ;)

10. Cobra

Cobra User

plus i cant open support site, only with proxy - bulgaria too.

11. sh1ny

sh1ny User

the problem with the connectivity is bulgarian and it is not related to innova (imo). i have been experiencing same disconnects for a second day now, and when i loose access to l2/innova i also can't open google and ping to 8.8.8.8 stops ( google's public dns server ). i am not 100% sure this is the case for everyone, but it was the case for everyone that was online from bulgaria from my clan yesterday. if you're unsure, you can check it by running :

ping 8.8.8.8 -t

while you play and look at it when you get a dc. if the ping stops then it's isp's problem not innova's.

12. ubika

ubika User

sure its innova fault, when half of my friendlist getting dc 3-4times/day

1. they are from diffren countries
    2. and ppl in same country from diffrent isp

so dont try to tell me that only innova isp is fine and like another 10+++ isp sux ballz

13. sh1ny

sh1ny User

i guess you don't know how the internet works? and no, it's not a "series of tubes" that connects remote computers. read more about routing, providers, border gateways and how it all works.

14. ubika

ubika User

yes pls teach me i never worked as administrator at isp :)

90% support telling its not our fault, and they work hard/or not to fix the problem what they foked :)

actualy same here 1 month ago same happend for few days then unfortunataly its stopped and now again
    so pls tell me that thoose 10++ provider fixed the problem and they foked it again in same time in diffrent countries. epic cooperation!

ps yes pls read more about routing, providers, border gateways and how it all works

chears

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  15. zzZzz

zzZzz User

please, crying u dont get anything. post your info on this topic. with this info we can know if the problem is with innova, you or frogs.

16. dr4ke

dr4ke User

people from polad get dcs too? so its all europe fault not innova!!!!!

17. NoName8764

NoName8764 User

got 4~6 dc per day

18. ubika

ubika User

how connect poland to this story ? wanna be smart ? i dotn know anything about poland and dont give a fok :p

19. Brume

Brume User

yet some other cogent/european isp problems ? got few lags but no dc because i've myself forced my routing to pass through a private as for routing. so now i don't care of cogent and companies that have hire them to carry their data.

20. Diamonds

Diamonds User

funny how people blame the main victim of the disconnects, for the problems. i suggest you go read an article how the internet works before wasting your time whining on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.