1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Game password bug

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Buckett, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckett

Buckett User

hi, when i type my game password (not the account password) after i clicked the play button it doesn't accept it, i am unable to change it, delete it or even ask a reminder. i already asked the support team, they say they cannot do anything about that. the cool part is that i have a premium account that i cannot use due to this, so i'm not getting the worth of my money. i thought the update this week would fix it, but it didn't.
    any suggestions?

(dear buck, unfortunately there're some problems with the procedure of changing or remaining a game password. we hope this problem will be fixed tomorrow. until the fix we can't do anything with your password, including deleting or changing. thank your for your patience.)

2. Limaro

Limaro User

maybe there are spaces in your password? or you forgot some character?

3. Buckett

Buckett User

nope, as the support team wrote: "dear buck, unfortunately there're some problems with the procedure of changing or remaining a game password. we hope this problem will be fixed tomorrow. until the fix we can't do anything with your password, including deleting or changing. thank your for your patience." but after the update on tuesday this wasn't fixed.

any1 else has this problem?

4. Cheyron

Cheyron User

i had at server start somehow managed to get rid of it tho.. just dont use game pw..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.