1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Cards are in your favor] discussion thread

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by GM Amarantha, Mar 22, 2016.

1. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

Ok so let me explain you now about that. Without tarot mean also no pvp armor stones no weapons and the jewels that I already wrote. So that's mean the X player of top clan has everything because he can, farming gainak or getting support from clan. The mass pvp that you wrote 200v200 can be even 14vs200 ,14 geared ppl . Tarot gave you green light to pvp as well but peoples here are crying for everything whatever it is .

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

u are totaly wrong here... no tarots would mean no pvp weps.. and this function like now which gives every siege pvp weap is also rubish.,. since rusians have 2x stones every week
    and no pvp weapons would mean no need in pvp armors.. from gainak cp's or clans would think who to gear up to withstand (99% it would be healers and tanks) and others would run in pve armors having more atk power to shoot against those pvp armored supports..
    and it still would be 200x200 pvp's but longer not like now when 21comes 3aoes whole rg clan oh and there wouldnt be those weapons +10 that every 2nd random noob has.. or +12 every 5-6th one runs in..

3. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

So you think that w/o pvp weapons no one will farm for pvp armor ? You are totally wrong . I agree that the system we have instead of dimensional sieges . But pvp weapon stone is part of game and we can't miss it . So archer 1 aoe kill 200 ppl at once

4. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

It's funny how you don't understand that someone who wants to spend $$ to buy items, will spend $$ to buy items, whatever you do. Tarrots make everything affordable to everyone by generating larget ammount. Be thankful that pvp stone is 350kk instead of 1bil cuz instead of 3 aoes,pvp would end in 1.
    See classic for example. No l2store, there are still people running arround with +7 top D on the first day they play the game.

5. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

it doesnt matter what you say people will complain even w/o l2store. this is core emo , crying about all . even if there will be free epics and set +6 to every1 they will cry its 100%

6. QUinter

QUinter User

i still remember when i was playing in naia people was selling 80b for pvp set cause ONLY 1 GROUP 1 GROUP of 7 ppl was farming and nobody in server could stop that , and when i came here 2x less price i was shocked .. tarots are easy way to gather adena for people who too lazy farm or not patient but prefer not to have :)

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

i think u read each 2nd line :) i wrote that ppl would farm pvp armor stones and big clans/cps would decide where to put them (on healers or tanks to survive).. and not only ba would farm cause it would be out of stock.. game would be more alive.. and now? - visa gold and u get your pvp set, visa platinum and get pvp wep..

8. golemka

golemka User

imba p2w, gonna laugh hard on the spenders/winners
    rather buy a book :D

9. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

i think u are way wrong wrong wrong , the players cp X Y will have always advanced from u and any other random , and smth else that mitsa wrote with or w/o l2store gold or platinum visa that u wrote can buy this stones and you ? you will never see them so wake up from ur dreams and think what u got from this tarots that donators use

10. Surprised

Surprised User

Your post it's funny. When I joined the server there was 1 oe'ed weapon, and almost none set+8, and when you look now? every random running with pvp weap +12, and pvp set+8 from god knows where. Why to join any clan, why to go anywhere, when you can get everything from l2 store? I fought against BA for one year in gainak, what for? I just could go powerlevel and buy stones from AH ;)

Edit: I noticed like 20 antharas earrings on the market past week, the dragon drops well it seems, if you know what I mean

Norekien likes this.
  11. a4se.

a4se. User

In one side you are right. With some items like pvp stones for armor/weapon or even pve should be more options to get it, even this tarots i dont mind.
    For me what is killing server is posobility to get epics from tarots/cascet/ect
    By this epics going to be cheaper and cheaper. Then ppl wont go on dragons for 11b item like antharas, cause they can buy it cheap. No Clans interested in Epics = no pvp for epics, that why there is 3 big clans, EN RG BA and when last time was Clan-vs-Clan-vs-Clan? And it will wont happend in near future cause noone of this clan want to going for dragon if they can buy it cheap. That means No going for dragons no pvp, no pvp no point to gear up, no gear up no point to play. At least i think like that.

And as i told some times can be in tarots and that will make market roll like as you said pvp stones.

PS.
    Also the mentality of ppl on our server. I dont know who donating how much, its not my bussines. Someone want to donate no problemo for me. Just point one thing.
    Someone who donated is very nasty to ppl who farmed. That make ppl demotivated.
    Example:
    Someone farmed 1 year to get some items. After this one year i come on server donated 1500e and in 1 month i have equal or more EQ as him, i killed him on pvp and start flaming. And what is worst here. Not that 1 month character won, flame is worst, man who farmed start to feel that farming is useless cause someone who have better money income will buy more he will; win again and flame again. OFC world isnt fair place someone have better someone not. But if we want to keep server alive to get pvp live server, for sure by this flaming each other will not happend

Sorry for my english

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  12. syzgod

syzgod User

First of all sexonthesand you were the biggest cryer about everything before your class became OP + you were horrible on archer + you didn't have good EQ before, so now you are saying that tarots are really good cuz they keep the prices low, sure you saying that cuz you have your EQ now, back in the day you were crying about donors. Tarots of course keep the prices low, they are also making farming pointless, making clan event pointless, making PVP also pointless cuz every random can have everything now as others mentioned before. I don't care how you did your actual EQ anyway but for ppl who can't afford paying thousand of euros can't farm for pvp sets, +8 sets or so. Because there is no option. Gainak, siege and l2store. These are the options for pvp things. And to be honest l2store is the easiest way, and everyone is choosing that these days which is normal. Noone wants to farm years for those things, waste of time. Plus no option to farm decent adena as a newbie for example. And you can add some classes are broken like daggers and archers. If they weren't your mouth would be shut same as Haseo's/Whitespock's.

13. Surprised

Surprised User

I personally don't have anything against donors, because they work harder than people farming in game. But for sure the epics shouldn't be available from anything else than the boss/dragon.

GBPwnz likes this.
  14. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Dragon Jewels yes, it can be debatable but for sure PvP Armor, PvP Weapon stones, 7s and lower epics should be generated by tarrots otherwise their price will be a no go for normal players.

15. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

Me crying about donors ? maybe u are wrong dude . i was playing archer when was **** and yes i didnt had any equip that time
    farming adena 1year now . well excactly 6 month per year in 2 years because that's my playtime per year. be smart and you can farm 200kk-600kk per day
    Soon i m gonna make some videos for noobs to get some adena safe and easy by farming .

16. Norekien

Norekien User

If i remember well there was ireflect set+8 (when he had other name i think) and maybe Nemesys set was +8, cant remembee, maybe few more but not really much.
    Mar 27, 2016
    Would love to see a video for noobs (whose have no gear) to farm adena to be able to gear up.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  17. Joshy

Joshy User

+1 x)

18. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Or a detailed tutorial post at least on how to make 600kk per day ! Help us noobs so we can compete one day !

19. Norekien

Norekien User

Forgot to add, with just one character 99, 100 as much

20. Joshy

Joshy User

Well in fact he's right about getting 200kk / day, but you maybe 4/5h of farm with a prestige rune, but yeah random wont make that kind of adena (yes i m a random) you need someone "stacked" (set +8/OEweapon or pve/crit ring/dye+15 at least)