1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Why is this happening in the strong PvP clans

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BadJoe, Apr 4, 2016.

?

Are 7 ppl stronger than Lilith and Death?

1. Yes

60.9%
  2. No

13.0%
  3. I don't care for small clan's PvP

26.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This BadJoke is really bad. You are a clown but you can't see it since you're too deep into the circus. (It makes no sense. Like you.)

You want to act cool and then you give us amazing post likes :

'coz someone kicked you out of Baylor party,how come? You know instance expires after some mins anyway?

Then again,why are you not answering to White post? The video shows how awesome your CP was in Naia.Won so easly it was not even funny.How come? Ztifler had archer even there on dual...wait,no POM+101 skill+Broken yull? Aw.

In your clan you got players who play like ghosts,like porting once in a while and camp parnassus 24/7 when UEs/Boost are up. Nostradamas is a useless iss. You also got a tank (I wonder how much you paid him to make him play with you XD),then iArawn is a clown who speaks about things he doesn't know (beside the lack of knowledge of the difference between "you" (single) and "you" (plural) but...i mean...jeez.) like he can tell me the reason WhiteSpock got banned on Naia,then he try to defend Ztifler ('coz yeah,Tifler got the one-way ticket for the banana island on Naia...what was it,RMT? ^^),SakisK is the most clownized (is 'clownized' even a word? well we'll make it work this time.) yul of the server,acting all cool and losing to any 101.When we fought more than once on his dual tyrr he never won (wait,but his dual was level 100 too...but tyrr warriors are not landing 50k with an apo weapon.omeegee) and now he rerolled to othell. But ofc,othell is not broken as archer so he wont use it so often. Then comes ztifler who is just a uber master-card player. Yet,he knows how to make deals (RMT ban,ring a bell?) so...nothing much to say,he's probably the only one ""worth"" something into HBs. And for last,not least,you.

Zero on Naia,zero here. Acting cool with an iss enchanter. Last time we met on naia you were doing the same and few secs later you were taking the sun on SOA's floor x_x" ... and nvm,all the times you tried to kill me here (on core) with your dagger...but your highest damage was 2000 so...amh...

TL;DR : Helios patch hits Core server = HB hits the 'quit' button.

2. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Hello !

My reaction and point of view :
    (Disclaimer : I know that my stuff is on par with the top clan, and I never denied that gear in L2 always made up the lack of gear (proofs can be found on the server everyday), and I never pretented to be a good player, nor being awesome. I also don't remember being rude with anyone, and I always apologized when I think I may have been. This said.)

1) Yes, 7 ppl are stronger than a clan if you watch CRP. Why ? Because a real clan isn't only composed of guys doing only PvP, you'll have people xp-ing their sub/dual, you'll have people going for instances, and sometimes, people that will PvP (and wipe you), but this last part cannot make up for the rest. Bringing the number of CRP is probably the least relevant information possible. Another point : Yes, 7 people can destroy a clan. Gather the clan gear of EN on one party, they'll probably be able to obliterate us. We have some geared people in our clan, but no "full geared" party that could be able to stand this firepower. The answer to your pool is Yes. I also want to remind you that if I have everything on, and if you're on cd, I can single handely kill your whole CP. Does it make me a good player ? No. Does it make me better than you ? No, I just clicked 5 buttons.

1-and-a-half) You're also winning the war in number against Ecarlate. Still I don't think I'll see one day your CP being able alone to wipe our clan. Explanation of why you're winning right above.

2) Syra : well, pretty much normal reaction to a flame post ^^

3) Won't react about the flame you brung on yourself, it was predictable as soon as you hit the button "post". And sadly most of them are right.

4)White, I'll become Elesmira for few minutes. Stop slaughtering english language. Theirself can sound great to you, but I think using "themselves" is quite more right.

5) IAconite : your reaction is understandable. Just remember that seeing positive numbers is fun for them. My own personal mind here : I like winning. In fact, when people say "the most important part is playing", I answer "No. I take pleasure in winning almost exclusively". I'm a tryhard, really. Probably why I put so much $$ in this game...
    In a more general way, I agree with you "have fun". For me, you cannot really have fun by flaming all day long, but it seems that top clans are ok with that ^^

6) Snowyz : if it was for CRP farm, we would have closed the war against RG years ago. We're in minus 1000 and something, but we don't care, as it brings some fun. What "top clans" didn't understand, is that our (as 1-2 parties camping parna) fun cannot be made at the cost of the game experience of the rest of the clan, and that's why using declare war against us will make us stop pvp against you. We've no problem fighting - and losing - , except when it involves players that may suffer from that.
    To be back to the original point : if we wanted to just farm CRP, we would just have some spies in parna, port with everything on when we see wars, and pr after the "fight".

7) Badjoe : cannot resist. Henerik will kill me for this flame, but seriously couldn't resist... : "Only toons that can harm us are eviscerators" My bow says hello [​IMG]

8) lillim : yes, nothing much to add.

P.S : WTB PoM [​IMG]

3. QUinter

QUinter User

BadJoe aren't u the guy who made post cause some random party kicked u from baylor and u told that u gonna stay in instance so they can't go any other instance ? :D and u calling anyone cry baby :D :D

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

yes and i believe he's still on that instance waiting for a restart.. duno how he can be in 2 places at once .. new clown of the server:3154:
    we have expresion in LTU it would go smth like this "whith who u hangout u become that" and it would be totaly true sakisk's gang :22:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  5. QUinter

QUinter User

well sakisk isisn't that much bad person i know him for some time since days of naia , but he can be very "loud" when comes to pvp :D

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

And stay with full pt, killing ppl buffless/alone/goign instance isn't what I described? It is, stop with the jests. If Ecarlet really weren't doing that, they would come back when they were wiped, things that rarely happens.

7. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Just ask alenksandrina party / ddz if we didn't come back 3 times with 1 party vs 2 of them even tho we were loosing and getting 1/2 shot by ireflect. We tried and had fun. Even in my fraps you can see some fights we lost being vastly outnumbered, we knew we were we just gave it a try for the fun. Truth is mostly we camp parna to find some pvp, because that's the only place you can find some easily lately since all game content is instanciated. But we hope that us killing their clan mates will motivate ennemies to come back with more. We don't always have a full pvp party, so yeah sometimes we get wiped and don't come back if we think there's 0 chance.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  8. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Snowyz, first, I've no clue who you are playing ingame, as such, I don't know from what kind of point of view you're judging.

There are basically 2 reasons we don't come back when being wiped:
    -> we're being pvp-ed by EN/Gang/etc etc. If you've read my post, I stated why we avoid this kind of war. You can also see that we fight back until they use declare war, then we stop.
    -> we were simply obliterate. PvP is fun, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. When you're being slaughtered, the fun ends here.

Other than that, we come back. You can ask pretty much every one of our wars, we don't fear fighting higher number than us, even if it'll mean -dkp (once again, for this statement, read the original topic)

Until I know who you are, I won't reply back, as you seem to only trashtalk people on forum (or giving useful information on game mechanics).

Padjil : I think he's making his opinion on 2-3 fights

9. WhiteSpock

WhiteSpock User

quinty, this BadJoe was Hahakutage in Naia, saying the name you're already laughing so...
    Apr 6, 2016
    he's not playing here
    Apr 6, 2016
    https://gyazo.com/6e189ff8731c6b470f25df3220299c01

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Nice excuse you say that you won't reply anymore and don't answer the basic thing that is every war that pass, alone, maybe double, without buffs or going instance, you farm pvp points/crp there. You camp there and keep doing that for some time.
    I'm not playing effective, just wasting some time, then I go parna and keep checking the pvp's there, thats my pov :)

11. QUinter

QUinter User

thats why i said he is "loud" when comes to pvp , he takes so serious if he loses at least in past he would shout on us :D .. BadJoe = Hahakutage ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D hard to believe but really just LOL

12. WhiteSpock

WhiteSpock User

http://boards.lineage2.com/member.php?u=152691
    check NCwest signature, and check 4Game Signature ^^

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  13. St0ne

St0ne User

Sorry for bursting ur bubble,but how is that related to topic?!
    We got tons of pple from other servers.
    Seriously,none care,if they coming even from a Moon.
    Also Im pretty sure U all just failed for Joe's trolling skill hardly :-D
    Gl,hf .

14. WhiteSpock

WhiteSpock User

He's maybe trolling, but with this trolling he just got **** stormed

PS: I was not related to topic, I just gave quinty the "proof" that it's him

15. St0ne

St0ne User

All depends whos laughting now?

16. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

NCwest broought it's favourite son to this forum, and it's not me.

17. xHaseo

xHaseo User

We are :)

How can a brain-dead guy like him being troll? I mean...he made a post on forum qqing about people who kicked him out of a pt and would camp the instance 'till next restart...but yeah,maybe he's trolling...it's hard to believe there are such stupid players around. Beside iArawn...that's...that's on a totally different level.

18. QUinter

QUinter User

u ain't ncwest favorite son?? who else then ? :D

19. St0ne

St0ne User

U got an absouletly right to ur own opinions,but it doesnt mean we all' ve to agree on,ye?
    Peace.

20. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Aham...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.