1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

L2 via RDP (teamviewer / logmein)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Drinkalot, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Hi guys. Is there legal way to play L2 via teamviewer / logmein? I have paid versions, but cant click in started L2 window. I just want to push the fishing button in another PC before I go to sleep...

2. BadJoe

BadJoe User

i heard GG is blocking team viewer, dunno about frost, probably the same

3. Trigger

Trigger User

You can click with the built in RDP inside Windows, can start it with a command "mstsc" or find it under somewhere your start menu,
    also on the target PC you have to be able enable the Remote Desktop Service.

Though you still wont be able to play since it will barely reach 5fps.

4. yLogy

yLogy User

With Teamwiever i reached good FPS even from Phone ( characters etc were moving smoothly even in Rune, where is not so much people i guess ) .... but i wasnt able to click on window... propably frost was blocking it.... So i was able to watch screen, but nothing else... So can u write here some exact tutorial how to make it working if its legal to break frost security like this. ( summoning @CM Amarantha to confirm/deny legality of it )

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Frost blocks any interaction on Lineage 2 windows from remote control access tool. There is no legal solution for you.

6. Trigger

Trigger User

cause teamviewer compressing the picture according to the screen size where you watching, the sameller -> faster

anyway here is how to enable the rdp what is inside the widnows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...your-computer-using-remote-desktop-connection

7. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

I can´t see why it should work with Win RDP and not in another SW, but I will try it after maintenance. Thanks for advices guys

8. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

I´m surprised it´s actually realy working via RDP. It´s everything I need. Thanks.

PS: I didn´t even tried it before, becose few years back I´ve did with some other game - every 3rd party SW worked but Win RDP..

9. kTaRn

kTaRn User

Yep, you can even use the keyboard on RDP (not from iPhone). I'm using this everyday for my shops :p

10. StabStar

StabStar User

hello peps,
    have any1 found a way to manage the remote controll via smartphone? preferly android?
    would be awesome to check fisher and shops while on work.
    do the basic RDP work with windows phones?

would love to get any advices to manage to intact ingame while underway / at work, whnen my Pc runs @ home.

11. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

I have this problem on Windows 7.. On Windows 10 i can do everything on L2 Windows.. I cant type, but i can move to everywhere!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.