1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Stone of Divinity - question to Innova team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Kall, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElPolloLoco

ElPolloLoco User

exactly, that's what i try to explain from the beginning

2. AnyColour

AnyColour User

lv85 is like a month away ... and im sure all gamers with at least some brain will pick their char by having 4th job class change in their minds and wont bother much for other job changes before 85 cuz they are pointless more or less imo....

your whole post was builded on a gaming expirience wich will last only few weeks then the real game in god begins (85+) ...

all in all we realy dont need this item

3. hachre

hachre User

i would put that stone into the cash shop and maybe make it time limited (as in only available for buying in the first month or something)

4. 1tm

1tm User

so you want to say that everyone will be leveling without merged s/d (sws or bd) or without wc/prp/ol and other buffs needed for leveling? full buffed party will level up x2 time faster than half supported. so your party will take 2 months, and my 1 month, feel diference?

also lets not forget casual players will level up way longer than hard core ones till 85lv. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  5. yodaime

yodaime User

+1 to adding stone to item shop for limited time period, not good for server at all if people find themselves being "useless" once they reach awakening, which would only lead to people quitting and population dropping, something nobody wants.

6. hachre

hachre User

7. darky

darky User

silly me and i thought that everyone back in june realise that dual class was for enchanters..after that only now kids realise the power of certain classed after awakening and ncwest(after a lot of crying ofc..) put firstly for only the dinos 85 lvl and then after a lot of cry me a river they put in 3 times only

yeah now i get it everyone was wrong back then

not to mention that no one seems to realise that is a new fresh server so that 1/7 or 1/60000589374857438534 it doesnt really exist here..(well i think that some ppl will put 2 support and one healer in a 7 man party afterall there is no hope for them)therefore instead of see the way of koreans/russians that they play god months now they stick with high five 9 man party path well good luck to you all when your party reach 85 im sure you will be here complain about that again..

8. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

not a big deal, summoners and nukers are deadly anyways.

but nonetheless we know stone will be available in shop now, so i am ok with it

9. 1tm

1tm User

well.. in my opinion dual-class is extended version/idea of sub-class, made not just for enchanters. i would like to call it sub-class with less restrictions, which has same meaning as before. (like those old good times, when there weren't any sub-class serficates, nor sub-class level restrtions) :d

umm.. fresh start or not, that 1 enchanter per party (7) aka 1/7 number will exist. as you said until awakening there will be 2/7 full enchanter class suported partys, which will level up as i said x2 times faster than half supported partys. :(

if it would be an old server, so if there use to be 3/9 enchanters -> now there would 3/7 enchanters per party. so there would be 1400 enchanters woundering around. (same example as below, 5k online realtime) it's like half of server would running as enchanters, in numbers almost 1/2 player enchanters? also woundering how many arenas should be at oly. those numbers are real, not wild guess, if you know what i mean. :d
    and that half of server should play as dual class? for oly they should farm twice more. and less competitive oly for others.

quote from last page:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  10. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

i, personally don't see myself buying this, but if someone else wants to buy it, why not? as fahreinheit allready said, those players will be given a chance to buy this item in the nearest future

11. darky

darky User

yes the 1/7 will exist so with that in mind no one with no mental breakdown will add more in a party so problem solved for that enchanter(and i didnt say that will be 2/7 i said that someone is nuts enough in a 7 man party to put a sws and a bd and throw out nukers and dd)
    if so another enchanter dont find a party thats his problem not ours and not of the server
    and thats where dual class where suppose to give those classes the change to awake into another thing more usefull to them(and i suppose they are too lazy to make some quest and grind a bit more to reach a decent level in couple of days..) and with that stone you change the whole suppose balance in the game.. try to kill an orc mystic beign awaken into summoner (haha that will be an epic fail indeed)
    its so weird that in korea that stone never was used and here they are crying for it

12. Matter

Matter User

well for example my group is based on this damn sod, because we want to awaken one of our enchanters to a wizard, so if there wont be an option to buy the stone for euros ( i think the price should be steep, so it would not be a mainstream stuff ) or any other way to get it, we will have to kick a legit person from a group, which is the last thing i want to do. in my opinion this stone solves a lot of problems for groups like mine, and for people who like to roll dwarfs as healers n stuff. its a must have and i hope its 100% addition to the shop.

13. Arvi

Arvi User

+1

maybe if that stone would work in different way - for example - you wanna have dwarf healer - so you can choose skills and race stats from human, elf and dark elf race healer class... and keep only cute dwarf girl look - for me thats ok...
    same with kamael - if kamael wanna be summoner - ok.. but he has to be human, elf or dark elf one.. not a kamael with final form...
    thats like creation of new class...

14. darky

darky User

you cant let op classes to choose more op classes that way you will create a stupid and rage quit game just like what happened with anakims

imagine kamael summoner and orc summoner
    or orc wizards an over the top nuker with top con more con than tanks have! way to go !

@matter i dont think that anyone knows how god chaned everyones gameplay.. still the same problems remains you dont see the whole thing nckorea are forcing ppl to make smaller parties with smaller teams

15. Delios

Delios User

you do realize tank is a warrior type and nuker is an mage type so they have different stats set?

in your scenario orc mage will have con:
    con 43

while kamael tank for example would have:
    con 88

and compared with dark elf mystic:
    con 37

orc actually is quite bad race for a nuker due low int and wit and con doesnt make up for it.

check this site for more informations regarding stats and skills in god update.
    http://l2gc.com/db/

salut,
    dегiоs

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  16. 1tm

1tm User

sword muse or spectral dancer will have new rythm buffs. (combined songs+dances)
    the rest.. doomcryer, dominator, hierophant and judicator will have same old buffs. (some even removed or got changes in buff mechanics)

for example you will be overlord, here your friends planned party:

1-85lv -> bd, ol (you), ee, bishop, sps, sorc, necro -> 85+ awekining -> enchanter, enchanter (you), healer, healer, wizard, wizard, wizard.
    as you said its not very wise choise to have x2 enchanters, right? but how you gonna level up without rythms or without buffs?
    that means before awakening, party with: 1 enchanter = half buffs (rythm or buffs), 2 enchanters = full buffs (rythm and buffs).
    till 85lv you will have to have at least 2 enchanters, and what will be after awakening? one of enchanters (in this case you, ol) will be throwed out from your friends party, and will be replaced with random nuker or tank. and that will gonna happen to all partys.

now, imagine after 85lv thousands of players will end as enchanter as you did in example (ol), and noone will need them. or if you could have stone, then you could rerole your profesion to tank or nuker, which solves problem.

actualy korea had those stones on pts and on live update, characters above 76lv got them. yeah, its weird that in korea noone complained about those stonies.
    here take look at this, some info about it: (in korean) stone of destiny , destiny path and other search results.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  17. Delios

Delios User

stone of destiny is very important feature with decreased party size and unification of buffers into enchanter and it is needed and there is no reason to complain over it.
    it lets you choose what you want to play.

it is no longer needed on a server with established player base but when everyone is starting from scratch it really helps ppl.

salut,
    dегiоs

18. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

by reading all this info, i am allready scared to pick my class i wanted to pick... wanted to be an sws, but there is no guarantee that my party won't throw me out of their party when both buffers will awaken into enchanters. and by reading all this info, i allready understood that to play safe you can just create a dd class, more chance to get a party at higher levels

19. 1tm

1tm User

do not worry, as fahrenheit wrote we all will be fine. it may be that every 2 or 3 months we will able get that stone, who still didn't purchased it.

20. john

john User

rofl ppl stone of destiny given on naia/chronos cos that servers was live many years b4 god.and when goddes release to not disapoint the ppl about classes they give them a chance with that stone..cos with goddes maybe situation will be difrent about what class thay want to choose .now you ask the stone of destiny why ? you have all the time to think about what class to choose and you know the new races skills etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.