1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Stone of Divinity - question to Innova team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Kall, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volkuss

Volkuss User

thank you 1tm. pls close topic.

2. dem00

dem00 User

nothing hard there.

3. Steelen

Steelen User

this l2blah warrior is correct.

it would enable healer to level up 10x faster because they can either go nuker till 85 or melee.
    i just started a se on the servers and it is gawd awful to level between certain levels. and if i could just go nuker, its pure awesome. and helps a lot with the game as well.

if it is not in the game in the first 2 weeks, id probably wont be playing.

4. Hax

Hax User

awakening with stone of destiny

some question which bothers me regarding the stats post awakening.

lets say you are elf mystic from lvl1 to 85 and then use stone of destiny to awaken to yul archer for example.
    do you keep elf mystic stats or get elf fighter stats.

this question might be stupid but you never know with ncsoft >.<

5. Etherial

Etherial User

i think that stone wont be given here. it was given only in kronoc naia to be used by high lvl ppl , if u see class tree awaken pssibilites u cant have "mixed" things. only as sub :d

6. Hax

Hax User

that wasnt the question and fahrenheit already clarified we'll get it for a certain period of time

7. Etherial

Etherial User

i know that wasnt the question. in your question i have to say it should be from fighter class, cant imagine any ancher with mystic class stats and plz show me the post where that was clarified.

8. Hax

Hax User

9. Etherial

Etherial User

what about class stats? can someone clarify this? if i have dwarf as ppl say and i awaken to healer will i have dwarf base stats or human /elf/ d.elf stats to choose?
    and also yes imagine summoner with final transform that is kinda crazy.
    so what someone can have mage and later awaken to healer and have skills from both clasees?

why we have to bare that? farenheit make a poll plz and let community vote for stones

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
  10. 1tm

1tm User

dwarves has their own mystic base stats. now every class has fighter and mystic base stats.

also those stones is must-need feature, check ncsoft official info and above posts why they made for and what would happen if they wouldn't exist.

11. ilovecookies

ilovecookies User

i hope they add these stones like 3-4 months after server launch. either everyone just going to play mage at start. and then there is no advantage on playing mage :/

so say no to stone of destiny!!!

12. Etherial

Etherial User

ok what about this question?
    so what someone can have mage and later awaken to healer and have skills from both clasees?

13. 1tm

1tm User

all old class skills gets reset/deleted, except those racial skills.

14. Etherial

Etherial User

so if i get it right, stats stay from what class u were before. all skills are removed and u gain the new class ones except racial skills. how u select if u wanna have from skills of ee/se or cardi? also u receive pomanders that ee/se /cardi get?

15. ilovecookies

ilovecookies User

there is dualclass system you dont need stone of destiny

16. Hax

Hax User

bump .

17. 1tm

1tm User

you will be able to choose what race skills you want to. (not racial skills) for example, if you choose human you will get all cardinall skills, if you choose darkelf you will get all se skills etc. all those received skills you will able trade for all new awaken ones.

i'm not sure about this one tho. can't gurantee that you will get pomanders, because they orginaly aquired by changing 3rd class, but i guess you should recreive them with getting those cardinal skills. all those avaible transfer skills, which you could learn from other classes probably will be exchanged for all new healer skills or just dissapear. no matter or you learn them or not, you will lose almost all previuos skills, so it really may doesn't matter or you will get pomanders or not.

screenshots of old skills which will be replaced for all aeore healer new ones: shillenelder, elvenelder, bishop. some skills will be auto forggoten (unlearned) such as stigma or turn undead. (i think prayer, mass blocks buffs and all other simple buffs will be dissapear too? need confirmation for this..)

lots of partys may have 2 enchanters till awakening, and after - will have only 1. basicly 1/7 of server classes will no longer be usefull on new server. and you want to say, that thousands of players in server should play as dual class? and if you want oly, you have to farm twice more, items & level for main class and for dual class? also there would less competitive oly for other classes.

18. Hax

Hax User

bump .

19. 1tm

1tm User

because yr archer is fighter class, you will get elf fighter base stats. for example dwarfs doesn't have mystic base stats nor able to pick such class at begging, but when you transfer to mystic class they get accorording their class mystic base stats. now every class has mystic/fighter base stats.

20. CorupteD

CorupteD User

bump, any new confirmation on this? we will have stone of destiny at a point on shop 100%?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.