1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

no love for phantom summoners?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by darky, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darky

darky User

come on where are all of those sexy dark elf big boobs summoners?
    :cool:

2. ZuzuPi

ZuzuPi User

phantom summoner is the most useless summoner in game, however after awakening - they're pretty the best summoner class in whole game :)

3. MrHahn

MrHahn User

hahah, useless, why? they're pretty cool

4. LittleRed

LittleRed User

i'm ps, and i'm not useless >:p i saw a couple more ingame, but...not that many, true :d and yeah, after awakening...ulala ^^

5. Kurai

Kurai User

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 for the ps's!!! :)

fave class of all time :p

6. Gruummsh

Gruummsh User

any experienced ps player that could share some insights about the 76 - 85 part of lvling ?
    since it seems ps aren't popular in party play (although they should provide very interesting debuffs), how's it going ?

7. Kurai

Kurai User

luckily i always had some friends around that usually partied with me, however during the quiet times i would solo on primevil isle till about 80 it's ok. otherwise in dragon valley in party i usually found a place because of the party bonus of including a summoner.

morale boost.
    buff level 1: the persistence of the brave who fight together in dragon valley receive increased paralysis/bleed/poison/stun resistance by 50, critical rate by 10%, and critical power by 10%.
    buff level 2: the persistence of the brave who fight together in dragon valley receive increased paralysis/bleed/poison/stun resistance by 80, critical rate by 30%, critical power by 15%, p.atk. by 15%, and m.atk. by 15%.
    buff level 3: the persistence of the brave who fight together in dragon valley receive increased paralysis/bleed/poison/stun resistance by 90, critical rate by 50%, critical power by 20%, p.atk. by 15%, m.atk. by 15%, atk.spd. by 15%, casting speed by 15%, and xp by 20%.

8. Gruummsh

Gruummsh User

that's impressive...
    so it's like exclusive to spectral master, and this particular location?
    then they will have no issue to party lvl up whatsoever :)

9. Kurai

Kurai User

not exclusive this is a party bonus buff, when u build a party containing certain classes u get different levels of morale buff. classes known to give big portions of morale buff are spoiler and summoner of course "best" party setup is with ele summoner because of pony buff, but with friends sm doesnt do so bad either :)

10. MrScubba

MrScubba User

actually ps is quite a mix of a nuker / buffer (some buffs from summon) / summoner / melee dd (summon)
    so u meet your playstyle even by soloing with death spike, small groups with proper support for the summon, or even a melee party
    don t know why ppl don t like it, personally i always found it the most exciting among the summoners

11. Gruummsh

Gruummsh User

say a spectral master is in party with a sws (or bd) and a wc, they're going to do fine from lvl 75 to 85, right?
    summoners really are a curious class, even more when it comes to the de one!

thanks for your replies kurai, really helpfull !

12. 1971tupac1996

1971tupac1996 User

1971tupac1996 << pro ps on server :)

13. LittleRed

LittleRed User

summoner with wc and sws/bd buffs is awesome :) i do the same as kurai, solo on pi, while making q for dyna robe set :)
    also..i still use nightshade for solo play, more often than the lord :p

14. darky

darky User

in 75 you can solo in toi pretty much alone without box..
    at 79 till 80 you can solo varka again alone without even final servitor
    lvl 80 till 82 you can solo in cod with final servitor up(or until 83 with a bd in fog)
    untill 85 you have many option now but i will not suggest soloing up until there it will get very boring..(but i imagine that at 82-83 you can go to the altar or rites in dark elf village hitting those boxes can give you bonus xp almost triple of normal)

15. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

re: boost morale

afaik it works like this;

to reach morale lvl3 buff in dv, you will need at least 3 points combined from your party member which completed 3rd job change.

weight in boost morale buff

- spectral master (2.1)
    - arcana lord / elemental master (1.5)
    - eva's templar / shillien templar (1.4)
    - dreadnought / maestro / soutaker (1.1)
    - phoenix knight / hell knight (0.6)
    - soul hound (0.4)
    - titan (0.3)
    - duelist / grand khavatari / doombringer (0.2)

source

16. Hedrosyrinx

Hedrosyrinx User

+1 sm reporting in

17. lytche

lytche User

the thing is ,here, a lot of ppl come with the experience of quite early chronicles of lineage 2, let's say up to interlude or hellbound. back then ps was pretty much meant for solo.
    but for me it was always curious why they wouldn't include ps in parties:
    1.summoners are the best pve dds there are, even with no buffer they have their own buffs and deal damage only archer or mage can compare too (remember, i'm speaking about pve, not pvp).
    2. ps has mass cubic that casts de hex on mobs for the whole party
    3. shade has hp points near orcish warrior, and additionally to that he has more than a decent heal, much better than those of mages or even prophet.
    so, quite frankly, it's quite ambiguous to me why ppl wouldn't appreciate ps more.

p.s a dedicated ps here too

18. rebelstrik

rebelstrik User

i also play ps. party members in kama always were suprised how many debuffs we get on the rb :d
    also speaking about summoners, ps is the one who i see mostly on the fields.

19. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

best summoner for parties
    most useless is the pony one .
    hex cubic is tha best

20. Mantoja

Mantoja User

its annoying how people can be ignorant. ps really changed much after few chronicles. i had played warlock now i'm trying to level up my ps, its only 46lvl but i am excited already, he has so many skills party and solo i can see now it will be most viable class in lineage2.

i guess hard times is up ahead, but i'm eager to prove this character is worth to be in every party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.