1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Some help with Eviscerator

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hermeneutica, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Hello everyone,
    I'm a old player in lineage 2 but for some causes i stop play in NCWest when Taunti's Patch is alive. Returning i read so much "teory" about changes and patch notes and return to game i want play with evicesrator. Need some advices: Is a good class in PvP? And a PvE? Can i make solo XP easily? What weapon and SA's recommend me?

Tks a lot for this momment

2. Norekien

Norekien User

Pvp: Yes, it's a good 1v1 character and you can even wipe a whole party in 30 seconds if you outgear them and you don't get any skill cancelled.
    Pve:Yeah, it's great for pve (instanced and bosses) for aoe groups, you will not find party.
    Solo exp: Yes, it's awesome for solo exp and you can make it easily even if you don't have great gear.
    You can only use fists sooooo, fists, and about sa i can't give you any advice there since im clueless about it, maybe haste and some crit dmg or crit rate, but you rather wait until someone else answers

Dobradinha likes this.
  3. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Tks for Help @Norekien ,

Another questions, i need save some skills when i awakening or can learn all which appear?

4. B3lial

B3lial User

Ertheias keep all skills after awakening and learn new lvls of them up to 105.

Dobradinha likes this.
  5. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Tks for helps, now i'm lvl 85 and have one more question: What dual class i must have with this class and what Dual Class skills i have to choose? Adena in this time is a problem :(

6. manu

manu User

Tyrr Grand Khavatari uses same gear and weapon, 0 adena to play that dual class in your case.
    Can take dual class skills usefull for both classes also. not sure about what dual class skills you should choose.
    Focus in lvl'ing up them because maybe best dual skills need 3 certificates (dual lv95).
    That would be cheapest option imo :Thumbsup:

7. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Blessed Apocalipse +7 with 2 SA is better than a +4 Normal Amaranthine with 1 SA? Which SA is better to Evis?

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Yes, critical damage and attack speed/critical chance.

9. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

And about set, wich set is better for PvE?

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Any #R+ you can afford.

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

quick question. what was wrong with this skill?

12. Seivlas

Seivlas User

My wild guess would be that it may trigger on a critical hit and deal critical hit, resulting in a shocking addition of damage boosts ? (it's a total random thought, nothing to back it up)

13. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

This issue is under discussion with developers to clarify whether if it is a bug or it is now working as intended, but so far most probably damage has been decreased by design.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.