1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Attention young mages - PI quest

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by szamszam, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szamszam

szamszam User

according to ncsoft l2 forum one of the coming patches will change pi quest (attack sailren). since we have the same updates like they do it will happen also to us. i didnt notice any announcement about this fact on our forum (there is such on ncsoft) so i post it here. quest is going to be nerfed, xp reward will be lowered 10 times.

i would like also to encourage all ppl that wanted to use this q to xp, do it now or it will be too late. there are no really good spots for mages to xp after 80. also some spots require full pt what with present serwer situation (i am talking about core) wont be so easy (lack of ppl).

2. Vanidad

Vanidad User

i'm the only one that thinks ncsoft is selfdestructing l2 with that idiots changes?

3. syzgod

syzgod User

well i think this god and also harmony update is nice. the only problem atm we playin with a beta software and with every kind of new update (bug fixes) they punish new players.

4. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

so sad to play as it is supposed to be played huh ?

5. Fnatic

Fnatic User

confirmed, after today's update it got nerfed.

6. fagercraft

fagercraft User

2nd confirm, already nerfed

7. Aronea

Aronea User

when yesterday i came to home and i saw that i just think wtf?! i was playing healer, had 74 lvl yea but i thought i will exp fast from 77 to 85 cause i really wanna play this class. but after that 'fixes' i just lost desire to play... for me -> innova have low population of new ppl and much ppl 90+ but new ppl have really hard to exp to 85 cause it will take about 2-3 months now for someone who is not no lifer and have real life. for me l2 will die cause high lvl players were doesnt have to do here anything and they just quit or they stay and gonna do the same q everyday... i dont know how you ppl but i'm gonna end my story with l2 :) so gl if u will play here but i will try to end with this :> bye!

p.s sorry for my english, yeah i know, its bad xd

8. Loleslaw

Loleslaw User

fixing pi quest is unfair because 99% mages got 85 lvl awaken chars because of the quest. fix the quest would force new players (mage class) to quit....

9. d3le7e

d3le7e User

stop crying u ****ing emoboys, pi quest was always ****ing op cuz only mages can do it, now they fixed it, the only mistake they did is that they didnt do it much eariler.

10. Nirvi

Nirvi User

omg guyz, stop crying. more ppl left because of this "op" quest than ppl who cry because of "fixed" quest. i know what i say. this quest made lineage 2 game, solo game to 85 lvl...i wanted left because i play here for fun not only to make 100 times stupid quest...my firend was play as tyrant. he left, because of this op quest. maybe now we will see more pt for exp than only at swampland + iss + archers only. btw u wanna fast exp? make a pt to dv. more adena and even faster exp. ahhh forgot...because of this quest ppl are too lazy to make pt...

11. Loleslaw

Loleslaw User

it's not about crying. it's about being fair to all players. 99% mages are awaken already because of pi and only new players (mages) are going to be pwned by new update. is pi quest fixed already or not yet?

12. wolf32

wolf32 User

13. Broken

Broken User

to be honest it's fairly nub update. at pi there were most ks, most pvp's,. good old times qqs

14. Dotpwnz

Dotpwnz User

what lack of people are u talking about? there is thousands of people online during day and night, so if you cannot find a group for yourself, its your own problem, and tbh if you are not awakened yet that just sad story. just please, stop spreading this bs around that there is no people.

15. szamszam

szamszam User

i am lvl 93 and i dont have problems with finding pt on my lvl. i made this topic to inform ppl about coming changes, nothing more. if you are saying that server has the same amount of players 80-85 like few months ago than you simply need glasses :( i logged now into game and i see only two players with 3rd prof on waiting list (there is about 70 ppl all together). this lack of ppl on this lvl is obvious since our serwer is getting older.

16. Dotpwnz

Dotpwnz User

ever heard of word progressing? because that what 99% of people playing are doing.

17. sjabbie

sjabbie User

exping in swamp has always been better compared to pi.

18. szamszam

szamszam User

this topic is about pi q which is 77-84, not 85+

so i wrote why there is a lack of ppl at lvl 77-84 with explanation:

and now you are trying to be ironic but in fact you have to read more carefully what other people write:

so in the end you agree with me that there is a lack of ppl... nothing to add i guess.

19. Phenex

Phenex User

soooo much qq over a quest,yeah it might've been damn nice to have it the way it was but there's nothing we can do about it,and for those who complain about "low population",go ahead and try ncwest,you will have plenty of bots to play with,hell,you can even make your own clan of bots,nobody gives a **** as you can see,and i'm refering to the staff members,amen.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
  20. hateqq

hateqq User

that made me stop playing this ****.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.