1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Eviscerator in one pill

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Rnika, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finality

Finality User

oh :p Still looking for someone who can guide me a little :)

2. St0ne

St0ne User

With what? What more info do U need?
    I can agree with this tips in 90%.

3. Naito

Naito User

How is Evi after nerf. Compared to Titan in pve ?

4. Finality

Finality User

St0ne with what to prioritize, I'm not 99 and not in possession of 30b :p So what items should I buy first? :)

5. Hamburger

Hamburger User

try weapon and armor, should be nice

6. Finality

Finality User

you mean like get 95 and buy nice set? any ++ weapon or armor, does it matter for this class at this lvl even? :p I have soo many questions :D

7. Hamburger

Hamburger User

Dont buy r95 stuff... u feel what u need when u are playing..
    take average items and buy r99 weapon/armor, rb jewels, brooch jewels, shiny shirt, seed talisman upgrade, abundance, venir, etc...
    take time, u'll see what u need by playing, and take a look at ah always, u can see stuffs and decide if u need smth or not

usually clan mates helps more than forum questions

8. Finality

Finality User

I guess its logical to go all out on 99 equip, but before that there is limited options on what I should buy atm. Is brooch jewels one of the things I should buy before reaching 99? Can you explain this vanir (i guess you mean vanir talisman)?

9. comma

comma User

1 variant:
    lvl 85 to 94 (save your adena)
    - keep immortal armors (event). make +3 and 3x60 element
    - buy shadow fist, make +4 300 element
    lvl 95 to 98 (most ppl dont take u in pt with gear above ^^ ... in k95 u are like naked and no dmg, also baylor balok CC ... 1 hit and death) ... so
    - buy R95 armors, make +3 3x60 element ... at least
    - buy R95 fist weapon, make +3 (or +4 ... try +5) 300 element 1xSA ...(and easy to make it bless)
    lvl 99
    - buy R99 armors, make +3 3x60 element ... at least
    --- and in time, or if u have adena, buy Bless R99 armor, make +3 3x60 element ... at least (and try do make +6 in time with bless scrols, etc)
    - buy R99 fist weapon, make +3 (or +4 ... try +5) 300 element 1xSA ... but probabely many ppl ask u to show weapon when u want to enter in pt ... so
    --- try to buy bless R99 fist weapon, make +5 at least, 300 element 1xSA

2 variant:
    lvl 85 to 98 (i dont think you will have enought adena for this at 85 lvl... but)
    - try to boy bless Tw armor set at least +6 3x120 element (beter +8)
    - try to buy bless Apo Fist weapon at least +8 (beter +12), 300 element, 2xSA
    lvl 99
    - buy R99 armors, make +3 3x60 element ... at least ... (try to make +6)
    --- and in time, buy Bless R99 armor, try make +6 3x60 element
    - buy bless R99 fist weapon, make +5 300 element 1xSA at least

-----------------------------
    - farm CoC, Oly for Mark of battle ... to buy CoC Jewelery

problem is ... with or w/o premium ppl grow fast enough till 95 al least ... and no enough time/instances drop to make adena => so no gear
    i saw many ppl 95-98 (even 99) in imortal and shadow weapon (+4) who dye very fast in instances ... and many ppl are afraid to take them in party (and of course, low dmg => long time instances or 90% fail)

for 95-98 ... instances k95, baylor, balok, CC, octavis ... minim R95 +3 and element gear ... or Tw/Ap +++

remember ... u are close range fighter, so 99% chance to have raid on u if no have tank or tyrr in pt

10. Finality

Finality User

@comma nice guide. I have few questions tho :p
    If you make shadow weapon +4 it gets auto 300 atribute (I know they get some stats with++)?
    Which jewelry I need from oly and coc exactly?
    Are 99 fists called helios fists or are there other 99?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  11. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

- You have to put yourself the attribute on the shadow weapon
    - Top-grade Resistance Earring - Knock Back/Knock Down and/or Top-grade Resistance Earring - Stun (They can be improved for better stat)
    - R99 = Helios now. It was called Amaranthine before.

12. comma

comma User

13. Finality

Finality User

14. comma

comma User

those jewels are the best cheap to start , good for pve/pvp/oly (oly is pvp aslo) ... but need some time to farm CoC and Oly to make some Mark of battle ... with this Mark of battle you buy CoC jewels

Octavis/Istina Wrrior are next step good also pve/pvp/oly ... but those are little expensive ... or if have luck drop from istina/ontavis normal/epic raid

then u can try to make adena for other epic jewels like frintezza/QA soul, .... or ... Tauti, earth wyrm, B.antharas, B.valakas, linvior, but for the last ones u will need more, but more then 30b :cool::p

15. Finality

Finality User

P played casually since goddes start and never got the luck of getting boss jewel. Most valuable drop I got was bewr =/
    Got istina ring and earring from friend when he left server, but someone was kind enough to scam them away from me XD
    earth wyrm is Trasken right? I always wondered, do ppl even do it? I never participated and I'm really interested to raid it at least once in my life =/

give me pro tip for making such amounts of adena :) I know l2 store, but what is another thing to get you few b?

16. Seivlas

Seivlas User

The top grade stun earring will go a long way, you can even over enchant it a little if you can, as you won't change it for a loooooooong time (I consider myself stacked and I still have one, because of 40% stun atk/res)

17. Finality

Finality User

So what would be the perfect mix between oly/coc and octavis/istina/epic earrings. If you can, pease do me a below 99 for pve lvling and above 99 for pvp/pve :)

18. Seivlas

Seivlas User

I'd say,if you're on a budget :

AQ Soul ring (if cannot afford, CoC Ring)
    Octavis Ring Warrior
    Soul Frint (if cannot afford Octavis Neck)
    Istina Earring NORMAL (the warrior lose its stun resist)
    Sepcial CoC Earring Stun

19. TheQQmaster

TheQQmaster User

my 2 cents, for pve go just to increse attak speed and crit rate, when u reach max in ur budget, go for p crit damage

and ppl dont mention cheapest ring - oly ring 15% p crit dmg compared to coc ring, istina also is not so expensive, in 99 lvl can live with +6 tw bless set, not so much expensive, evi need do dps, so go first for +++ wep

20. Finality

Finality User

Ok, I see. Maybe if oly normal frint is still better than octa neck?

lets say my budget is 4b. that leaves me probably with 2b for armor set and 2b for weapon right? I will probably have to buy r95 before r99, no? what do you suggest? and what weapon to look for with my budget?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.