1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Get Up, server Core, part three

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by naB4o, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naB4o

naB4o User

another healer pov, if mad, don't watch! some of the pvps which i didn't forget to click fraps. sorry in advance for the low fps.
    content: mainly group vs group pvps, without mobs and ****s.
    video resolution : 1920 x 1080 hd
    length : 15:04
    stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/542188/get_up
    notes: njoy

tracklist:
    1) 50 cent - get up
    2) wiz khalifa - black and yellow
    3) busta rhymes ft. chris brown – why stop now
    4) dr. dre - bаng bаng

hate, enjoy, comment, whatever...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
  2. Gilby

Gilby User

video content 8/10
    music 0/10

3. Korra

Korra User

have to agree with above poster. music is terribad for such great video.

so video itself 10+
    music 1/10

4. Dudnex

Dudnex User

it's strange then everyone says music ****s blablabla, but they still use it in their movies, maybe everyone would use it even if they say its bad? :d

5. Tazman

Tazman User

maybe try to record with ingame recorder becous i see rly nice slaid show. dont listen this ppl who say this music sux becous its dont )

6. naB4o

naB4o User

with in-game recorder is worse. sorry but, laptop powa! :d

7. Komoz

Komoz User

in earlier chronicles there was only a few healer fraapses, because even 5fps could make a difference for healer since it was really hard to keep party alive. now with every1 having 50k hp/cp healers are soo bored that 90% of core fraps are from healer pov. soon we will be seeing frapses with healer playing minigames while pvp.

8. Alarion

Alarion User

so you want to say healer is easier to play now than in older updateds? nice joke man

9. lasgo

lasgo User

ofc its easier , try play in destro group and keep hp under 30% ;)

10. hidden

hidden User

yeah its easier not to mention the heavy set healers that are herp balance derp mass cleanse, gf.

11. Alarion

Alarion User

srsly? ok heavy set is nice to improve survi a bit but keep in mind in most pvp (i talk only about 7 vs 7 or mass pvp) mostly you are not first target.

mass cleanse is nice but still many conditions and moments you cant use it easy. you should just play in some +95 grp vs +95 grp as a healer and you would realize healer (as most other profs too) is much difficult to play than in previous updates...

12. Hax

Hax User

there is a difference playing vs experienced grps in older chronicle and now vs grps who still need experience in this chronicle.
    i mean ok if you play against grp who hit 2k max ofc its easy to play healer.
    try playing against stacked archers 96++ and u'll see what its like to outheal 20-40k hits ))

ps: heavy set ****s hard imo.

13. hidden

hidden User

guys i didn't say its easy i said its easier then before. well ofc u'd say its near impossible hard, but remember on old chronicles healers and ees not only had to heal/recharge/res remove debuffs they had to mana burn debuff enemies as well as try to survive themselves, there wasn't celestial every once in a while back there in order to catch your breath. u ****ing had to save mana too now u can go pvp for 45mins and still wont run out of mana...

ontopic: really spike-ish movie and not so good music for me, content was decent.

14. Hax

Hax User

i can 100% assure you mp is still a problem vs strong groups.
    in older chronicles mgh did pretty much heal most of the dmg, the new group heal is kinda sht if it doesnt crit.
    to the mana burn part yes i can agree; to the debuff part not because mark of lumi is rather useful and magical backfire etc.
    at one part you are wrong aswell. in older chronicles the job of healing/cleansing/recharging blabla was seperated to ee and bp. now its all in one healer and if both healer dont do all these things you'll fail against any good group.
    the celestial ofc is smth which makes life easier but it gives the pvp more possibilities.

until lvl98 (you can enchant panic heal (=greater battle heal) then on +cost+power) you will 100% run out of mp (or your ppl die if you decide to use smth else to heal lol). also using sustain and other shts are essential to outheal dmg, which wasnt the case before.

15. hidden

hidden User

now its on the two healers* fixed. u say this as if its harder, i dunno why. xd
    having 1 toon to recharge<having 2.as well as mass cleanse/cleanse and all other sh1ts.
    oh mark of lumi so hard to do it -> herp group celestial -> /target star -> use skill mark of lumi. gg beast...

ps it wasnt only magical backfire block ww/shield was rly good vs melees.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
  16. Hax

Hax User

and you have obviously never been fighting a strong group then.
    recharge now recharges much less than the old one and yet mages use more mp on nukes.
    both healers need to spam heals like mad unless you wanna die. recharging is therefor harder.
    mass cleanse sure makes like easier but also tank aggro is now less re-uses.
    you do mark of lumi only every minute once? strong ppl talking :dd

block ww/shield was hella easy to use by just running around without the need of targeting anyone lol.

17. naB4o

naB4o User

i dunno what for you are arguing. healer is a healer. why do you think it's easier to heal than before - older chronicles story - dagger backstabing for 15k dmg most of the time 1 shot, here in good dds in rapso assisting most of the time instant die. before even with mass ol debuffs they didn't land that much so u could cleanse single targets, now you have mass cleanse but u have hate aura landing 100%. before one toon rechaging, the other healing - that means you had epic ee, because most of the decent ees are off-healing, here you have to coordinate everything with your partner. afterall because it's much easier to play healer on this chronicle 90% of healers on this server have 1 hand put in the *** and 2nd in pants....
    ps: lf new partner healer 95+ :d

18. hidden

hidden User

you have rebirth every 5min, mass recharge and single rech... i doubt even groups of 3 mages have mana problems like ever...
    we should just agree to disagree cos i'm bored now. :d

19. Hax

Hax User

thats what you think with rebirth every 5 min.
    like i said the single recharge takes more mp from healer and recharges rly low amounts.
    in addition to that, if you fight a strong group you'll find urself with low mp. especially all those pro healers in heavy+duals using their toggle and still getting 1 shot :ddd

20. naB4o

naB4o User

rebirth is not once per 5 minutes (elllooo, we are not talking about pve in random groups where ppl think that without any clue) you use it when it's needed and on pvp you don't recharge mages but eventually tank or iss to not use rebirth because of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.