1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Archer/Evi/Wynn

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Taunt, May 16, 2016.

?

What class would you choose?

Poll closed Jun 15, 2016.
  1. Archer

26.3%
  2. Eviscerator

57.9%
  3. Wynn

15.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taunt

Taunt User

Ok so of the 3 classes in the title, what one would you choose if you could get it moderately geared (+12 Apo, Lvl 3 Gems + boss Jewels etc) for the following reasons:

- Can Solo K95 (With Boxed ISS)
    - Can Solo EXP easily (With Boxed ISS)
    - Can do 'OK' in Oly if played well
    - Can defend himself vs 1-2 attackers in Open world PvP.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

in open world pvp evi is just walking frag. very easy to counter sm.. just hide or run run run run (pm elesmira for more details how to avoid pvp). so you need closed areas where enemies can't jump/slide/hide.
    for everything else.. everything depends on how much € you ready to spend on your char.

3. Taunt

Taunt User

Well my old character was a Dreadnaught, which I'm bored of now, and since stripped it, I will have about 8-9b to put into my new toon from 85, so just debating what to go.

4. Joshy

Joshy User

1) For k95 i think yul/wynn are both better than evi, it's not like you wont do it with evi but will be slow since no aoe ^^"
    2) For Solo EXP is hard to answer, for exemple from 85 to 90 i think yul/wynn are better cause they can AOE in fairy when evis will hit mobs by mobs... so it will be slow for evis ^^' but at some level, 95+ orbis can be solo by wynn or evis and not by yul.
    3) When since you said "if played well, i ll answer 3 of them :p
    4) Yul/Evis are better than wynn, i made some kill in 1vs3 but it's realy hard compared to the 2 other classe you mention

5. Seivlas

Seivlas User

To be more precise in Open pvp, it'll depend on the scale of the PvP, but Yul/Evisc will always be more optimised choices than Wynns for those :
    -> Small scale PvP (solo gank 'till 7v7) : Eviscerator is a beast. With your Steel Mind and your Barrier, you have almost 1 minute of invincibility (note that reactive players will control you for the duration of your Steel Mind, with petrify for example) while you're doing good damage (damage depends on your gear, from "meh" to "wtfbbq")
    -> Big scale PvP (7v7 'till clan sieges) : Yul is better. His AoE (with high skill power, and numerous bonuses now available) have huge range, are really wide and spread and can hit a lot of people (which brings some ridiculous situations where 1 yul can solo 1 clan if he has everything on)

Evisc : Huge single target damage, lack good AoE, really good survival tool kit (5 min base cooldown on most of his important skills)
    Yul : Huge single target damage, huge AoE damage, meh-to-good survival tool kit (the UE itself is extremely good (almost invincible against physical damage), but the 15 minutes base cd means that you will rarely have it available)

Dunno for the Evisc, but a Yul can easily overbuff if you don't pay close attention to your buffs.

6. Taunt

Taunt User

Thanks guy's went with the Evi, im 91 atm looking for a good PvE clan.

Still waiting on some things to sell off my old toon but got it decently geared for the time being with +12 Bless Apo fists and mid-low boss jewel setup.

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Btw reset that dual. Go iss Hierophant, better.

8. Taunt

Taunt User

Hah it actually is a hierophant atm, my signature hasn't been updated in a while. Also, debating if to keep the dual a iss at all or change it. Might go Wynn for Zaken/Freya farming, but not sure yet what I'll do.

9. Seivlas

Seivlas User

No. Your dual will eventually be at least 95 for most of the dual class skill certifications, then 99 (so 4 certif + dual hp) then 100 for exalted. So zaken/freya won't be done with this char eventually, so don't focus on that

if you go evisc for example, in pve you'll need the +27% patk trigger, which cost 3 certif (so 95 lvl dual)

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Yup. And every party needs iss, so...

11. Ayevo

Ayevo User

I don't want to create similar new topic so i ask here. I also want to choose one from this classes. Don't have time to play all the time in CP and want to be able to exp solo. Don't have 9b to spend on equip. So which class would be best class to farm and gear up? Is it possible to farm with yull after 95+?

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

It is, but way harder. Best solo class without much gear is still wynn.

13. Ayevo

Ayevo User

Three last questions.
    1. Is Wynn good at oly now?
    2. Is the STR yull rout still best?
    3. Do I need equip worth billions to farm solo in Orbis with wynn and is it good spot adena wise?

14. cmec1

cmec1 User

1 - no
    2 - no, unless u have 1000005000000$ to spend
    3- no and no

15. Ayevo

Ayevo User

16. cmec1

cmec1 User

1 - wyn is not good in oly..
    2 - doesnt matter what u use on archer if u dont have 10000000500000$ char no dmg
    3 - u dont need bilions adena for equip to farm orbis.. and there is no adena drop there..if u gona farm adena old way there are better spots for that

17. Takanodan

Takanodan User

1. Now pbb yul GS/trickster together with ertheia wiz, ISS WC and dagger elf/dark elf are on top (gs and ertheia wiz pbb the best from them), but after them it should be the other ISS, tyrr, wynn, othell adventure and healer.. and on the botton of oly farmers are tanks and other feohs (at least without top items, since on RU servers I see other feohs w/ arcane barrier making good points). So I'd say wynn is around mid oly farmer, not that good to be a top farmer, but not that bad that you'd lose most matches against ppl with same skills/gears from other classes.

18. Ayevo

Ayevo User

Could you tell me what is better spot? Im almost decided to make wynn dark elf /dual yull GS with rapid fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.