1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ghost Hunter olympiad/pvp dyes!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by discoBAR, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. discoBAR

discoBAR User

hello,
    i'm new in this server like all of us:) i didn't play with dark elf dagger since c6, don't remember exactlly... and i'm interesting about dyes for dark elf dagger in god? maybe somebody know about that somethink? or we can discuss about that? i know it depends what's your game style or items... but let's think about that...?
    best dyes for:
    pve?
    pvp?
    olympiad?

waiting your replays!

2. Saku

Saku User

[​IMG]

guess i stopped playing earlier than you xd

3. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

fighter go +str - dex, mage go +int - men..

4. Aru..

Aru.. User

r u kidding me?

5. XeNDeR

XeNDeR User

+1 trillion :p

6. Rakley

Rakley User

i agree in -dex +str. the only thing daggers wanted bout dex was the speed, and it does not affect it anymore. pvp of daggers are all about blows and skills. blows goes in by a fixed rate, blow damage depends on str, and lowering your con makes you so fragile.

why may a dagger want dex? crit rate? atk.speed? they don't autoattack anymore, so no sense bout it. now that holding dex for a decent speed isn't necessary, i bet all daggers will lower their dex instead of their con to increase their str.

7. Aru..

Aru.. User

r u kidding me too?...

why? and i say why? a dagger who work with skills want str? how many will add you? 200-300 more per hit?

you need critical attack for launch a lot of critical hits, thats why dex
    you are an assassin, you need speed for put in their back and hit, and you need evasion for evade their hit and kill them in a sec... that's why dex

buy a guide of daggers class pls

:d

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  8. HuggyBear

HuggyBear User

str is more important than dex cause evasion u will get from ultimae evasion etc. str gives u p attack, crt power (so blows are stronger) u will still have nice crt rate and attack spd with buffs buffs . for pve i think no dyes of same as pvp dyes.

9. 1tm

1tm User

if you would play on l2 oficial, you would see 2k-3k per hit, not 200-300. (espiacially, diference feels on back)

some facts:
    skill critical attack rate is based on str. simple attack crit rate based on dex. now on god str adds crit dmg too. (ftw!) :d
    on god speed isn't effected by dex, nor other stats. de has lowest dex stats, there arent any point to max their evasion. evade formula in god is totaly remade. speaking about other dagger classes, there aren't any r grade with high evasion bonus, nor old sub-class serficates to maximize your stats.

10. Aru..

Aru.. User

man im talking abou diference with +4 str/+9str vs -4str/-9str, if u hit 2k with -9str, with +9str u will hit 300-400 more, in crits a little more, but u wont do lots of crits
    but yes with +dex -str,

how do you think you will play on oly with dagger vs tank,orc fighter class bla bla? with -dex? ok gl :d

i dont know about god, we will see how work this new things :d

11. satan94

satan94 User

-dex + str (for pvp) and for party farming - con + str

12. Kall

Kall User

oly is now only for awakened characters.

13. Ellyon

Ellyon User

si no tenéis ni idea porque respondéis dudas?

las skill del daguero no dependen del p.attack sinó del crt damage, asà­ que por mas str que varà­es seguirà¡s pegando lo mismo (con skill). como ex héroe daguero, afirmo y aseguro que los mejores dyes en olimpiadas són: +4 con +5dex -9str.

lo que no puedo asegurar es como va a ser con los aditivos del goddess of destruction.

14. Ellyon

Ellyon User

oh man... zubei set gives you evasion.. don't use the evasion bonus as an excuse. critical rate is not based on str, just on character race.

15. Mesrine

Mesrine User

omg so many things have changed since c3-c4...it's like l2 is another game.

16. Faust

Faust User

gys after awakening you will play "other lineage" with other dagers and other requirements. from lvl 1 to 85 you can use old dyes on gh. for pvp -str dex + con +. you will ask whay con? becuase gh have not so many hp and to have a litle bit more chace to rezist stun. the last dyes is +wit - int for faster casting hex.

after awakening gh will keep just racial pasiv skills and all dagers will be 1. like other one said str will ruling the skill damage and dex will be just for normal hit. the speed and evasion will stop being made by dex. so from my point of vew and my logic i think we should use str+ con + dex- wit+ int-

17. ZaBici

ZaBici User

some of you are seriously in no condition to give advices. anyway how about land rate? dex used to give land rate although i forgot in what chronicle because it's been a while since i played. also if i read correct someone said that land rate is a fixed amount now? i'm presuming being influenced only by high-end skills like focus death/crit power etc, although i would be very thankfull if u posted a link where you got that information from.
    str has been the "leet" atrib for daggers for a long time now, so it's a good thing to amp it, although you could leave it stock in the former chronicles because you would loose evasion/speed both really important and "cast speed" on skills, but if dex doesn't influence that anymore it's useless to bother to keep dex, but again would be nice if someone posted a link with that information. also since when do de classes have the lowest dex?o0 weren't the humans the ones with the lowest? has it been changed? link xd.
    and lol at +wit for faster cast for a one skill. as i said it's been a while since i played, but wit was amped for it's resists(para for example), but does wit have any resists on it anymore? because they all have been moved on men if i remember well, did they re-change that?
    in fact it would be easier to discuss this if anyone could find what each attribute does on god, gm help ?:x lolz

l.e. also con on de can be lowered ~ or could be lowered because they have low con stock, so with the old formula you wouldn't loose much stun resist/hp/cp or weight limit and even now, since you get 76 con +- 4 wouldn't make much difference, in fact i'm even curious how much weight do dyes hold anymore, since a +4 or -4 is like a drop of water in bucket full.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  18. SexOnTheBeach

SexOnTheBeach User

if u make those dyes - dex u are all nuubs :d
    check 1st all la sets r grade and the re edits ur post , even now gh make dyes -str not +

19. Gerike

Gerike User

+ 3 str - 3 dex, + 2 str - 2 con, + 4 wit - 4 int
    dual dagger pvp
    +30 dual blows
    +30 ms, + 15 assassination

and there u have ur assassin.

20. Alka_

Alka_ User

lmfao u cant have +9 dyes, the only go up as high as +5 if u get more than that, it doesnt effect ur stats. but i guess it's not for a person who comes from l2j to know that kinda stuff ;(

fact - if a dagger goes -str in god he's a ****in ******.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.