1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

DeepBlue, can you explain me that?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DavidinoX, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meegosh

Meegosh User

i don't wana be involved for innova defense, but actually, reading insanities makes me feel like i got some things to say.
    did you ever played on ncw servers kids ?
    i did, for almost 4 years. it has been the worst customer-care i've seen in my life, with total unreliable info and work. you bable against inno but for sure you probably haven't a clue about what you're saying, comparing fully infested bots servers & automatized pvp progams to inno servers on which i have met maybe one or two times bots, and never seen them after that ? u speak about servers full... of what ? hundreds of bots ? :d

yes, forum is absolutely weird, yes, mentoring system is a pain in the ****, yes, there could be one or two more events within the past 5 months. but damn, if you want people to consider seriously what you say, stop acting like emokid.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  2. NoLimits

NoLimits User

thanx for clarify.

idea: maybe innova could make some pa item to l2store. there are ppl which are willing to spend real money to get adena ingame, there are ppl which make lot of adena but dont want or cant spend real money, and there is innova which ofc want to maximize their profits. tradable pa item would be win-win situation i think ;)

3. Gilby

Gilby User

so how comes that ru off has gifts sertificates for pa ? :d

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

the suggestion has already been forward to the team for consideration, if they decide to implement such a feature on the eu servers they will announce it for all, until then pa trades are forbidden.

l2eu and l2ru are two different sectors, the same as ncwest is a different sector and the same for nckorea, all of them have some differences to the others.

regards.

5. Gilby

Gilby User

but ru off and eu servers controls same innova company so its strange that on one side its alowed on other strictly forbidden :d

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

ncwest and nckorea are both controlled by ncsoft also but you see big differences between them also ;). this is just the way things are during different stages and between different sectors/markets.

regards.

7. Kpoku

Kpoku User

so its better to start learning korean and go to nckorea hihihihihihihii :)

8. zzZzz

zzZzz User

+68416834196849682489436

9. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

about premium accounts to be tradeable really why innova team dont add that? w-o-w and also all of you didnt stop blame ncsoft okey maybe there are bots but wth? 40%? 50%? why you guys dont say 99% and all not end? hahah... yes there are many bots but not soo much as you says! and second thing what does innova except? we waiting for mentor system from 5 month and didnt stop saying "more small ""we working hard""
    cant you add the mentee certificate like you give us eggs at werehouse? simple huh!?!?!!? i had about 20 friends from ncwest /i come from there/ who didnt want to come to innova becouse of no mentor system so you except from us to pay money for premium accs and innova team to keep saying us wait wait?
    mentor system is added in game so we must have right to use it right!? even if attribute stones go to 200k again its + for us and newbies wont have to go to town evry fu*cking 20 minutes for rebuff and wait buff from 2 iss at aden wow.. dont you guys see innova population going down slow but sure?! i understand ncwest servers are more old and had more time to make site events etc but still 5 month are not small! so please hurry with mentor system becouse after 1-2 month we will be only 99 lvl peoples and 3-4 clans wow..! (sry for bad english )
    regards ~_~

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  10. Patri

Patri User

mby they will delete your post only cause u complain and say there are bots, ofc there are and they do nothing to control it, they dont want the ppl know that frost got trolled already; this is one of the reason that makes all of my friend go back to ncwest or whatever, cuz they re botland, but at least u can have a decent service, mentor system and servers only go down on maintenance not every 2 hours that someone go to toilet.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  11. randomm

randomm User

he was saying ncwest have bots, not innova :))) failed trollig :)

12. Patri

Patri User

u must go swampland then and check ppl boting, woa, thons of low lvls botting like crazys :) and why the "humans" mind feel the needing to call troll to everything the eye see, learn diferences plz.

13. wolf32

wolf32 User

according to you what does "decent service" mean's ..
    i'm wondering have you ever played at ncwest ?

14. Etherial

Etherial User

dear users, this is not a topic ncwest vs innova.
    please stay on topic, which was mentoring system on innova.

kind regards

15. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

well ppl are on the topic from months.
    i wonder why innova do not understand that the population is going down mainly because main things that are suposed to be working like mentor system are not working.it is really like java private server where half things not work.so like every server there are ppl who stop playing but innova main problem is there are no new ppl comming to fill the spots.
    do not ******** me that it is rocket siance(or whatever is the spelling) to impliment the mentor system cause i bet i myself can pick 2 random students from university that will impliment the system within 2 days.
    how can more euro players play on servers based in us and not these 2 servers????because your servers are private fail java not working that's why ofc.
    for example i have friends who still play on ncwest at,ppl with whom i played 6 years on hindemith/phoenix/core servers and one of first things they ask me is is the mentor system working and when i say no guess if they came here!?!?
    believe me or not but if innova do not change their policy soon you gonna loose and core server too.
    tera comming ,aion is ftp,summer is comming,mentor system not working and noone knows why you don't want to impliment it(official answer is we can't it is technical problem but we know you are afraid you gonna loose money from pa which is ******** cause not implimenting you gonna loose more money from pa but you still can't get it)-so all these reasons in a combination will kill core server in the summer.

16. Gilby

Gilby User

"playing" on ncwest :
    1.run scripted bott go afk for the rest the day.
    2.steal fathers master card.
    3.buy destruction scrools power shirts and other ****.
    4.run 3rd soft which makes all work for u in pvp.
    people on ncwest actually hates mentor system because mentor gets 7 day penalty when mentee leaves and mentee gets no penalty.

17. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

then explain me why more european players play on ncwest servers and not on the official innova eu servers based in europe with better ping etc?can you explain me why there are only 1 eu servers one of which is completely dead and the other almost?can you explain me why the population of core is decreasing and it is light even during sieges?

18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

bcoz ppl only want full lvl full equip and think that ncwest is better than innova... cryers :d

19. Gilby

Gilby User

because they are lazy kiddos ? quote from ncwest forum

omg he leveled with mentor to 74lvl . :ddd
    because summer is comming and less and less players will play. online will increase around september with tauti update.

20. Korra

Korra User

they hate mentor system because of ******ed penalty, not because of benefits it gives.

wau and you got that info grom 1 lazy kiddo, and dare to blame their all community? link all the post you *******, people of ncsoft has laughed from him aswell, because he's private server high rate server ****, who's no idea where to level, and what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.