1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Spoiling is a ****in joke

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Akayds, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akayds

Akayds User

I have tested again and again different levels massive aoe dreadnaught pulling whole maps and aoe spoil for hours and hours. I have spent countless time on l2wiki to figure out a way to gather mats and recipes so you can actually make an item after all this endless farming. Result? Can barely craft 1 apocalypse item. Problem? these are offi files and are designed to shut down spoil bots. For example recipe r99 is 0.00009% chance in pagan temple and land of chaos only. Whats the point here? Not only that but it takes a **** ton of mats to craft too. Spoiling is supposed to be something profitable in the long run this needs to be addressed since this server is anti bot people are spoiling by HAND we need actual items to SPOIL and not trash tier junk. You can at LEAST put upgrade and downgrade recipes MUCH MORE ACCESSIBLE. It's a ******* joke Weapon Fragment Upgrade Recipe 0.0005% chance on 2 Raidbosses and 0.00009% chance on Demonic Nocturn LOL. I want to see an updated list for spoiling in this server with good chances new items(like lucky spoiling with hard chance rare items) to spoil better mats rate/quantity/quality else spoiling is completely useless and a massive waste of time in this server and no one should make one from personal experience u should just do like everyone else: log in do instances log out + log boxes for more instances. This is ********.

Cliffs: Server needs to personalize spoiling system acknowledging that this server is anti bot the spoiling system should be rewarding for effort put into it. Right now spoiling = frustrating waste of time.

2. Rnika

Rnika User

Actually spoil is useless, And thoes chances on L2.wiki basicly are official chances on RU/KR/EU/USA servers are the same. So y spoil is damn useless.

3. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Tbh if you are levelin up with a cp to 101 doing some open world exp (like gos or atelia), you can spoil some nice bless enchants. But yea, when we had spoiler at gos we were gettin max 1-3 enchants per 2h.

Dunno if you can find anywhere else to spoil besides this. Maybe if you go near a group that's killing a lot of mobs, you spoil the mobs and they kill, Idk.. :p

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

what better chances do u want?.. r99 weapon rcps with 50% chance? ^^ it would mean each 2nd mob will give u 35kk adena.. or upgrade/combine lv5 match rcps with 10% chances (when ppl spend months farming hb for those rcps)
    spoilers who know where and how to spoil properly can make ~100kk/h so i dont think its such a bad thing..

5. Akayds

Akayds User

1- Clearly you never tried spoiling to see hwo useless it is atm.
    2- From 0.00009% on average number mobs aoe farm to 50% there is a billion light years gap who talked about 50%? Do you see anywhere in my post I talk about 50%? No. Do you know that full drops drop with higher chance than recipe r99? or for r95 and r for that matter :) you think it's normal?

6. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Pretty sure Cmec is speaking about the mobs in EV (especially the big flower whom I don't remember the name (didn't go here for the last 6 months))

But yeah, spoil is a joke, and craft is a joke ("you want to have craft re introduced ? Ok, take the nerf of bosses giving CP instead of items. Wait, you meant actually farming for ingredient and craft ? ah ah ah dat joke")

7. Akayds

Akayds User

^ Feels bad man i made my dual spoiler thinking i could at least make something interesting with it. Completely frustrated there is not a single way to make it time efficient.

8. cmec1

cmec1 User

clearly u dont know where to spoil and what to spoil to make adena.. there are 1000005000000 videos on jutub how to farm adena in this chronicle..
    95+ spoil is useless 100%.. but <95 with drop rune, with pa spoilers make ~100kk/h in gog (40kk from drops and ~50-60kk from spoil low mats)..
    on 100+ lvl https://l2wiki.com/Nymph_Guardian spoils bear with 1% (with pa/drop rune, luck dyes ~4%) chance.. if u have gear to kill those mobs fast u can spoil 3-4 bear in 1h thats again 100kk~ so dont cry about spoil being useless if u dont even use wiki to check whats good to spoil
    buy 2 pa.. make iss +tyrr+spoil go spoil in guiliotine for gem r https://l2wiki.com/Rosenia's_Divine_Spirit 2.x % base spoil with rune and such 6%++
    soh https://l2wiki.com/Engineer_Zofan_(4) again 2% base spoil..
    so dude i guess u never tried to spoil usefull things that are worth of adena.. so dont make complaints about spoil being bad if u dont have brain to play your char

9. Akayds

Akayds User

Lol you don't know how to read. I tried all those things better than anyone on server. Still. Conclusion is it's useless and not worth it. Sry if ur butthurt on a forum anyways you go ahead and make one it will make me happy knowing you are wasting your time :p

P.S buy 2 pa and drop runes so i can make pocket money xD?? are u ok in your head

Lillim likes this.
  10. cmec1

cmec1 User

100kk/h each day 1h = 3b problem? 1b for runes 1b(counting curent rate of l2store:adena) for pa 1b in pocket.. and if only 1h runing run 2h and 4b in pocket

11. iBrolis

iBrolis User

Guys ask Wist about spoil, i think he made that 100kk/h easy :) p.s i see him a lot on nymphs ;o

12. Akayds

Akayds User

i made 30 bil durin event wtf am i gna do with 3bil in 30 days farming? buy shaving cream? *** outta here /blocked

13. NoLimits

NoLimits User

I dont write here much but i feel i could add my 2 cents here.
    I am lvl 102 spoiler more or less solo farmed to this point so i guess i have quite good idea about how it works here.

Yes, being spoiler is a bit frustrating. Why? There are few reasons:

1. Because at endgame levels there is zero variablity in what you can spoil (with some reasonable outcome).

95-97 EG for Gem R. Usualy not more than 20 pieces per buffs solo on drop rune.
    97-100 SOH for Gem R. Even lesser outcome than EG, but Rosenias turned blue so its better at SOH at this lvl.
    100+ EV for BEWR/BEAR/Elcyum powder or GOS for BEAR. Since price of BEAR droped in past months from 40kk to +-23kk and drop runes raised from 200kk to 350kk+ you need to get aproximately 15 BEAR only to pay rune.

So, to have reasonable outcome, drop rune is a MUST-HAVE and you have always only one location worth going to at each 95+ lvl. Especialy 100+ is boring as hell.

PS: Numbers above are valid for solo hunting with mob killing. Not only one spoilrun without killing mobs and soe like some "smart" spoilers do.

2. Spoiler didnt get any new skill or anything in past few updates. (And patch notes for next one is no different)
    3. PA users got 50% bonus for drops, but it excludes spoils. Sorry but its like raised middle finger to us which play spoiler as main since server started.

Basicaly endgame spoiler is worth playing only if you are player like Wist, which is able to spend at EV 6-8 hours per day. Than you can get some mentionable outcome better than instance hunting with multiple characters.

Regards,
    Trpajzilk

Lillim and Maya Reinhartz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.