1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

i think at us on the ncwest server this kaliel's blessing event is bugged. less than 1 day past since the event start and we already got on each servers about 4-4 tauti ring. so if this will continue under the 3 weeks event farm time it will results about 100 tauti's ring per server.

right now the people try to sell for 100 billions adena the tauti's ring!

personally i would offer to the innova eu, that do not hurry to make this event until won't be sure information, that the event bugged or this is the right version how it work.

2. Hax

Hax User

this, plix dont spam more random epics <.<

3. Solial

Solial User

ok, ur answer is sufficient as far as i'm concerned.

i proposed the idea of a long term calendar of events because, personnaly, i've came back on the game with the draco event, without knowing the existence of it and it really helped me to exp fast, to make adenas, stuff etc. it permitted me to come back more easily.

thus, maybe, people who are hesitating may look at the calendar, see a future event and his details and benefits, and say to themselves "ok, i'll start/come back when that event will start".

i try to be clear, maybe i'm not, nevertheless i thank you for your previous answer.

4. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

this kind of calendar doesn't work neither at the nckorea servers.

look, i guess deepblue did explain it on this forum and sace too if u read or did read the l2.com forum, that from korea the developers a bit randomly send the events to another regions.
    there are events what the korean players got under the tauti update, but we under the echo update 1.

of course i'm not staff member, but i guess if cheers or deepblue would answer, they would tell to you the same too.

5. CathedraL

CathedraL User

i am really concerned about this matter and it really makes me very curious...

why 80% of instances and xp zones after 95 are dark resist? why do you even keep this element? useless in pvp, much more useless in pve.
    do you plan to remove it or at least change the attribute defense of mobs at some areas?

to be precise:

fortuna: 4/6 bosses dark resist
    guilottine fortress: dark resist
    octavis: dark resist
    orbis 3: dark resist
    baylor: dark resist
    balok: dark resist

so holy ftw?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

@solial - as rapidblades correctly stated, keeping the scripted events on the calander can be done yet there would not be anymore notice then what we recieve on the forums as it is because we get the scripted events sent to us from korea and can be unpredictable as to the dates we actually recieve them, also there are other factors such as bug testings etc that also can lead to delays or even cancellation of a scripted event.

@cathedral - innova are not the developers, we are only the hosts of lineage2 for europe and russia - your question should be directed to this thread

regards.

7. Hakuho

Hakuho User

dear innova team!

what are you doing? today morning no attention and u make maintance ( 2-3 mins ), ok no problem, but im a little ungry ... nvm
    after that i cant log in: frost no update, cant resolve hostname!
    this many players were not the past ones in 6 months, why you do it this?

regards haku

8. Cheers

Cheers User

dear users,

for anyone who has asked the question concerning the return of the stone of destiny to the l2store we would like to provide the following information:
    as you all know by now the next major update to lineage 2 is lindvior which includes amongst its changes a new class system where multiple classes will be returning. it has been deemed better to preserve the current state of things, so, to avoid adding more confusion and to avoid causing a major unbalance in the percentage of classes the developers have made it clear that they are strongly against re-introducing the stone of destiny.
    as a result of this information we would like to warn you all against raising your hopes high since the stone of destiny will not be returning.

oderon likes this.
  9. Ronove

Ronove User

any news about the rest of echo updates pre-lindvior? :)

10. Vilenya

Vilenya User

so what's about ppl who used sod? it's removed?

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

if you have used it already then nothing changes for you, simply it just will not be returning again.

regards.

12. Vilenya

Vilenya User

no i didnt and now i'm so mad about it : ( i dream about kamael female healer and now it will never came true ; /
    now it's so unfair : (

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
  13. Cheers

Cheers User

as far as i know, other patches aim at the installation some time after the christmas holidays. no particular dates as for now, unfortunately.

14. Irda(Dlo)

Irda(Dlo) User

welcome. i have a question - why sa weapon grade r99 is cheaper than the sa weapons s80? where you buy art gemstones s. 1073 and it only 123 gemstony r95 r? where is the logic and meaning easier game? regards. kost of gemstones s is unbeliveble high!!!! 400 000 per pices x 1073 it gives 429 kk its absurde!!!!!! when u wanna chenge it?????

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

innova are only the hosts of lineage2 we are not the developers therefore we are not able to change prices of items found ingame. your question is better directed to the ncsoft developers here

regards.

16. Irda(Dlo)

Irda(Dlo) User

thx - i was posted and w8 for fast answer:p

17. Jipps

Jipps User

maybe there will be stone of destiny available soon? or an option to change awakened class or even change sub class for main class?

18. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

quoted post from a few posts up in this thread:

19. DeepGreen

DeepGreen User

any chance for sub to main change as premium service?

20. TheIggy

TheIggy User

hello, is it possible change character gender?